'Hidden' skills

HMint

There are a bunch of skills that only show up in certain situations.

For example when dazed, knocked down, stunned, your usual set of skills is replaced by a row of different ones.

There also seem to be certain skills that only show up against certain enemies that do a special kind of attack, I have seen an arena vid of a player who was knocked down, with an enemy on top and he managed to do some kind of reversal by hitting the right skill at the right time.

Now my problem is: I have no idea what these skills do, or what skill is what, or what they are named. 

They only show up for a short time and only in a few situations, so I never managed to read the description text.

Mashing them in panic when stunned does not seem to do much either. ^^'

They do not show up in the skilltree, or if they do, I do not know which one they are.

I am lvl 45 btw... -_-'  so I felt like I should maybe learn these things now...

Is there any resource where I can read about the complete skillset of a class, including these opportunistic skills? A good description of what they do and how to use them, not just some flavor text would be nice.

When you press K to open up your skill window, you can see all skills assigned to different buttons.

If you see for example button "S" with 3 skills under it, that means that depending on the condition those skills will show on your bar.

only such skill is (F) - backflip. available only after knockdown or daze with 0.5 sec window to cast. All the others (including counter-grapple_ are listed in your skillbook (K) . well. there is also skill on (1) button - basically a kick available in gripped stance. 
excuse me if i'm wrong but that's it I believe.

There are different passives though. max agility of KFM for example - mega speed boost and 100% evade for 6 seconds after 3 consecutive succesfull dodges (SS , Q, E)

Archived