Server:Yehara Crimson WAY OVER POP

Kirren

As the title says. But what i dont understand is how it can get so over populated they seriously outnumber us Cerulean 4 to 1. There is suppose to be ingame checks of this but i feel like the numbers of how many people can be in a faction needs to be adjusted! Its to the point where Cerulean players cant do anything!!!! open world wise.

Blame bots, not the system or players. The reason is simple- when one faction have more players, they are locked, and you can only join other faction. Well, the bots will join in any available faction, so you have equal population, but your side just has more bots and fewer players. All I can say is you have bad luck.

NCsoft is doing what they can to remove bots, and it's not so simple like people want it to be. If there is anyone here who actually think they can do a better job, you might want to send an application, so you can work and get paid for it, oh, and also help the community :). Otherwise, change server, or quit the game.

P.S: crimson's outfit looks better than cerulean anyway, Crimson for life.

This isn't uncommon.  I have no idea how they determine official population for a faction.  It could be that all of the inactives/low levels/bots/alts are contributing to whether it thinks the two are "even", and so if one faction has more people who are actually playing at level 45, you get the feeling of large discrepancy while the game thinks that the numbers could be otherwise even overall.  The only issue is that even if people hit level 45 later and the numbers are more even, discouragement due to continual lack of representation will probably have an impact as well.

It's a prickly pear of an issue.

Archived