We need more side activities...

KaiserxKai

Crafting and Gathering in the end all falls into items used for fighting... But nothing for side activities for those who don't feel like PvE or PvP or even market trading?

For instance, music. Some sandbox games utilizes it, though the reason why some game developers don't is out of fear that they'll get attacked by the media for infringing their copyright stuff...

I heard the Japanese record company sort of organization are also very tenacious about these things.

But side activities is what gives the game more life than grinding to level, grinding for gears, for materials, and currency.

You can turn on in game music and stand there listening to it. Or you can play another game until you feel like doing something. Honestly it's a martial arts game i don't know what else you want it to be.. You want them to add meditation? It's a competitive game and if you don't like PvP or PvE then it's not a game for you. Sorry if that sounded rude. 

wait, i'm actually kind of confused. if you don't like pvp or pve... what are you doing in an mmo? 8|c 'cause last time i checked, those two things + crafting are usually what you do in mmos, so i'm... yeah i'm confused.

Archived