Bosses, Aggro, and Resets and the Frustration...

LordLokai

So i'll try to be as non-ranty as i can about this but after having emporer gollak reset on his around 5 times while still in the arena still attacking him, still dealing damage and for no real reason other then " he wanted to " i can safely say that you guys have an issue with your resetting bosses. A major major major issues, because he's not only one to do this. I can name several bosses off top of my head will reset at will, with seemingly no reason at all. You MUST attack the canon's on this fight to finish it, but anytime he gets close to them he just stops and resets, and everything despawns. Now i've done this fight before but i am sick and tired of doing this fight for past hour and getting no place.

You have a major problem with your aggro system and needs addressed because as it stands i'll just have to avoid any and all dungeon dailys as they are impossible to do, some do to difficulth but most just because the bosses reset when kiting them. This is pretty depressing as my friend and i duo alot of stuff, while difficulty/getting wrecked we laugh off, this? just makes us wanna quit outright. 

7 minutes ago, LordLokai said:

So i'll try to be as non-ranty as i can about this but after having emporer gollak reset on his around 5 times while still in the arena still attacking him, still dealing damage and for no real reason other then " he wanted to " i can safely say that you guys have an issue with your resetting bosses. A major major major issues, because he's not only one to do this. I can name several bosses off top of my head will reset at will, with seemingly no reason at all. You MUST attack the canon's on this fight to finish it, but anytime he gets close to them he just stops and resets, and everything despawns. Now i've done this fight before but i am sick and tired of doing this fight for past hour and getting no place.

You have a major problem with your aggro system and needs addressed because as it stands i'll just have to avoid any and all dungeon dailys as they are impossible to do, some do to difficulth but most just because the bosses reset when kiting them. This is pretty depressing as my friend and i duo alot of stuff, while difficulty/getting wrecked we laugh off, this? just makes us wanna quit outright. 

u wanna quit because of bosses resets?

can someone give this guy a beef flavored cerulean gon kebab!

dude, honestly, the game is amazing and it does have broken stuff on it... but quiting wont solve the issue... come here, another bbq squid flavored tempura kebab...

Just a friendly advice... u play games to have fun... if ur not having fun then either ur playing the wrong game, or the ur playing the wrong game...either which, play other game and quit this one.

yeah i know.... no need to mention it.

Just now, PrinceMark said:

u wanna quit because of bosses resets?

can someone give this guy a beef flavored cerulean gon kebab!

dude, honestly, the game is amazing and it does have broken stuff on it... but quiting wont solve the issue... come here, another bbq squid flavored tempura kebab...

Just a friendly advice... u play games to have fun... if ur not having fun then either ur playing the wrong game, or the ur playing the wrong game...either which, play other game and quit this one.

oh i enjoy the game but when simple tasks become a chore because of a broken system, not just one time or one boss its numerous bosses, and consistent rests during battle, how are we suppose to complete the daily if the boss just resets back to normal, heals to 100% and all his adds despawn/respawn? explain to me how this is an amazing feature? i cant name an mmo out TODAY that has these kinds of issues let alone one has been out for 4 years... this feels super super unpolished. 

3 minutes ago, LordLokai said:

oh i enjoy the game but when simple tasks become a chore because of a broken system, not just one time or one boss its numerous bosses, and consistent rests during battle, how are we suppose to complete the daily if the boss just resets back to normal, heals to 100% and all his adds despawn/respawn? explain to me how this is an amazing feature? i cant name an mmo out TODAY that has these kinds of issues let alone one has been out for 4 years... this feels super super unpolished. 

its written there...

Archived