WTFast Question

MrDraco

45 minutes ago, MrDraco said:

So im in aus playing at 170ping and With WTFast it pushes me down to 20 which is perfect but people have been telling me ill get banned for using this program is that true?

NCsoft have said they won't ban anyone for using it but it is possible if it appears its being used for illegal purposes, How they tell the difference I don't know.

11 minutes ago, OwenLopez said:

I would not use that. Seems like scam software too me.

scam software? a scam software wouldn't make me go from 200 ping to 20 :P

4 minutes ago, Houlon said:

NCsoft have said they won't ban anyone for using it but it is possible if it appears its being used for illegal purposes, How they tell the difference I don't know.

If they did bann me could i submit a ticket and get it worked out?

1 minute ago, MrDraco said:

scam software? a scam software wouldn't make me go from 200 ping to 20 :P

If they did bann me could i submit a ticket and get it worked out?

People have done yes, I know many who use it and been fine... I've even used it in the past connecting to NC's NA servers when I played Aion and had no issues.

3 hours ago, Iranicus said:

i get down to 180 (according to WTFast) its more like 220 ish, there is no possible way in the universe you can ping 20 to the states from Aus, Its impossible to do. 

i'll screenshot it for you when i next get on

3 hours ago, Geoffuri said:

What servers in wtfast are you using? That is such a huge decrease! I only get like -100ms from SEA

MAster hong

Be warned I just coped a 10 hour temp ban for using WTFast.

I have 400 ping and often spike to 500. WTFast was bringing me down to 250 - 300 but I was banned for it.

Now the manually selected WTFast server I was using is erroring when I try to connect using it with the Server is down for maintenance message,

These services obfuscate the users IPs and makes all of us using it look like the same person so NCSoft is blocking their IPs when a botter or hacker is using them to get on NA servers or to boost their ping while hacking/botting.

They don't say not to use it but you are unlikely to be able to use it for long before someone ruins it for everyone else.

Archived