Low level pvp...

Kiryoku

It's a complete joke. Are PvP-interested players supposed to slog through 44 levels before they can play the game? Why is this the only game that actually rewards high level players for camping lowbies? How come there isn't a level 45 pvp area they can go to in order to get prestige and kill each other?

I'm interested in this game for the PvP, but I can't actually play any PvP until max? The arena syncs you but you don't have all your skills/abilities so its uneven. All the low level pvp areas have 45's in them because its the only place they can get faction points; from the dailies and from killing players.

Just give them a level 45 pvp zone and take away their rewards for killing lowbies or level sync them down to the point we're actually a threat to them.

incorrect information. They get no credit from kiling players below 45, they can howwever complete the dailys for faction contribution points. There is a lvl 45 faction area in misty woods but its pretty one sided most of the time. You can reach max level in 3 days if u dont waste time.

Open PVP well. tbh its kinda dead.  im lv45 on misty woods but no matter how many people i kill they always rewards no points and dallies and quests gives better points and rewards. open world pvp tbh is a waste of time it doesn't reward you anything.

1 hour ago, GinzaHibari said:

incorrect information. They get no credit from kiling players below 45, they can howwever complete the dailys for faction contribution points. There is a lvl 45 faction area in misty woods but its pretty one sided most of the time. You can reach max level in 3 days if u dont waste time.

Sorry then, I haven't gotten that high and everything I'd read was that there are no npcs that give prestige at 45 outside of bosses so its better to do it early.

That's still really bad though. High levels are coming into low level areas to do the dailies and killing each other and all the lowbies the area is meant for are getting killed in the crossfire as collateral damage.

Archived