blademaster bug. after launching you cannot attack

Dalapie

half of the times i wanna do my burst, i knock em up, i put my trap, then i wanna go with my wush wush wush, but they fall to the ground instead even though i time it perfectly...

even then if i get my knockup into the heavenly dance then afterward i wanna use my fire spin but they just fall down and it doesnt apply.. why ? why is it that i miss my burst even if i time it perfectly, ONLY happens in arena, NEVER in PVE, got 60 fps and some times i cannot use basic attack before they absolutly has hit the ground so i cannot get focus. .

Just now, Kyuster said:

Hey it could be because the fire spin requires 3 focus, and you are comboing up the enemy and you run out of focus, Just a guess though im not entirely sure...

nah i check my focus ever time, its not that, some times they just fall right through my heavenly dance or even my fire spin, 

4 hours ago, Dalapie said:

half of the times i wanna do my burst, i knock em up, i put my trap, then i wanna go with my wush wush wush, but they fall to the ground instead even though i time it perfectly...

even then if i get my knockup into the heavenly dance then afterward i wanna use my fire spin but they just fall down and it doesnt apply.. why ? why is it that i miss my burst even if i time it perfectly, ONLY happens in arena, NEVER in PVE, got 60 fps and some times i cannot use basic attack before they absolutly has hit the ground so i cannot get focus. .

You have to be facing that opponent, If you're rooted, frozen, or hitting a moving target sometimes they will not be infront of you even if it appears that way. Summoners and FM are usually the problematic ones for this.

Archived