BUG One small, and another not so small...

BattleKat

Yup, i know this is not the support topic or sub forum for Bugs, but i post it here because theres more active players around and i like to read the experience of the other players =)

EDIT: And nvm Y_Y, they moved the topic to the cementery forum.

1.- The first bug is not so important and i havent tested it with other races, just Lyn, because it didnt happened to me with my Jin and my Gon, ok now look at this picture:

http://i.imgur.com/wEq05m4.png

You probably say, whats wrong with it? is the same but the right one its smiling, but nope, is not making any automatic facial animation, if you start making a Lyn, or you press any Pose for your character, your Lyn will permanently change the expresion, showing a wrong outcome of your character before making it, so once you finish it you will be disapointed that your character dont look like the one in character creation, i noticed because once i finished, i saved it and loaded the saved file just to make sure, and good thing i did it, because she changed her expresion and face totally, the eyes reset their size, the mouth went from serious to extremely smile, the nose also reset, in short, all the FACE changes were wrong, so i had to start again making my character which is the one in the Left side, but again after i press a Pose (notice that is the same pose), it change the face permanently. So, before make your character, save it, and then load it, thats the final result, the example i give there is not a worst situation, belive me, it was way worse when i finished the first time and loaded it x.x.

2.- And this bug, which could let you die if it happen while fighting, good thing i had a friend next to me:

http://i.imgur.com/bFNkE51.jpg

Basically your character is stuck in T position, you cant turn the character, you can only rotate the camera, tho you can cast skills but still the character wont rotate, will be stuck watching to the same position, after using certain skill the character kinda tryed to do the walking animation but also get stuck in a half step walking animation, like the last 2 pictures, but if you stop moving and stand still, she will go back to the T position. It happened just walking, i think i was about to step one stair in that zone of the desert and then it happened, i dont think i was casting any skill, it just happened. Fixed it by going back to the character select screen.

And thats it for now!

Again, i know that, i use forums pretty often in other comunitys, but i like to meet ppl and read what they think, their reaction and if they had similar situations, and from my experience in forums, not many, or no one use the Bug forums, they just go there to post a bug and leave, which is boring =/

26 minutes ago, BattleKat said:

Again, i know that, i use forums pretty often in other comunitys, but i like to meet ppl and read what they think, their reaction and if they had similar situations, and from my experience in forums, not many, or no one use the Bug forums, they just go there to post a bug and leave, which is boring =/

This is not chatroulette my friend! 

From my experience making threads about bugs is pretty useless, I'd advise to just make a support ticket about it. At least then they read it and forward it to the development team. My Lyn character has a lot of bugs so I reported the bugs in a ticket, hope they work on em soon coz half of the outfits look shit atm on lyn ^^ 

Archived