Please help :/ /Game Resolution\

kosa0053

Hey, i was changing some options in game, then i clicked 1 option named "High end computer" thingy and my game is looking like that http://scr.hu/9eli/yfrnn , so i can't do shit about it... it's too low resolution to change options and even login to game...
I really need help cuz this game is amazing, but im trying to find good looking/not lagging game to play... :/

6 minutes ago, kosa0053 said:

Hey, i was changing some options in game, then i clicked 1 option named "High end computer" thingy and my game is looking like that http://scr.hu/9eli/yfrnn , so i can't do shit about it... it's too low resolution to change options and even login to game...
I really need help cuz this game is amazing, but im trying to find good looking/not lagging game to play... :/

Hey buddy I know this might sound dumb but have you tried clicking in the game window, then pressing on your keyboard Alt-Enter this will fullscreen the game so you will be able to change the settings again :)

4 minutes ago, kosa0053 said:

When i clicked w/ my mouse and then clicked alt+enter game closed :/

try going to your C Drive your pc documents BnS NCWEST the righ click on ClientConfiguration and click edit then make sure this part of your configuration matches this

<option name='full-windowed' value='0'/>
    <option name='full-screen' value='1'/>
    <option name='resolution' value='70780800'/>
    <option name='use-graphic-quality' value='1'/>
    <option name='graphic-quality' value='4'/>
    <option name='graphic-postprocess' value='4'/>
    <option name='show-fps' value='0'/>
    <option name='vsync' value='0'/>

1 minute ago, OwenLopez said:

try going to your C Drive your pc documents BnS NCWEST the righ click on ClientConfiguration and click edit then make sure this part of your configuration matches this

<option name='full-windowed' value='0'/>
    <option name='full-screen' value='1'/>
    <option name='resolution' value='70780800'/>
    <option name='use-graphic-quality' value='1'/>
    <option name='graphic-quality' value='4'/>
    <option name='graphic-postprocess' value='4'/>
    <option name='show-fps' value='0'/>
    <option name='vsync' value='0'/>

Doesn't work... but if i would know this freaking option i would change it... :/

I guess I would delete that configuration file and then open the launcher and hit repair files and then it will just give you a new configuration. If that still does not work I would delete the game lol and redownload it and if that still did not work!!!! I would reset my nvidia game settings 

2 minutes ago, OwenLopez said:

I guess I would delete that configuration file and then open the launcher and hit repair files and then it will just give you a new configuration. If that still does not work I would delete the game lol and redownload it and if that still did not work!!!! I would reset my nvidia game settings 

yeah, i'll try to :D

Just now, kosa0053 said:

Instant Sub! :D 

Are eu servers on?

i cannot join game :V

EU servers are currently down for 30-45mins Emergency restart 

Youmukon

• Community Manager
  • Youmukon
  • NCSOFT
  •  
  • 401 posts
  • Server: Starfall Crater

Hello,

All European Servers have been taken down for an emergency restart. The expected duration of the downtime is ~45 minutes.

Once again many thanks for your patience as we are trying to solve current technical issues.

1 minute ago, OwenLopez said:

EU servers are currently down for 30-45mins Emergency restart 

Youmukon

• Community Manager
  • Youmukon
  • NCSOFT
  •  
  • 401 posts
  • Server: Starfall Crater

Hello,

All European Servers have been taken down for an emergency restart. The expected duration of the downtime is ~45 minutes.

Once again many thanks for your patience as we are trying to solve current technical issues.

Thanks again ^_^ 

Good luck with ur videos :D

Ah! and btw. which BnS server are you playing? im playing Twins wigons ;p

Archived