I found that many Chinese people have been brushed gold and sell

yhiqiouliang

I come from the area of paharan.I found that many Chinese people have been brushed gold and sell, They chat with Chinese tools and games organized in guilds, two guild name is [noober] and [rookie].

In the attached images, you can see each person's name.Uppercase N behind their names represent them belong to the guild [noober],and the Uppercase R behind their names represent them belong to the guild [rookie].

They kill BOSS in the Misty Woods to get the gold, and then sold. They destroy the normal order of the game, hoping to deal with them.

chinese chat software

rookie guild

noober guild

No lifers will be no lifers. You should see in YouTube how they pay people to bot games and the big rooms filled with computers to manage such bots. Its been a month and we can hardly use global chat. It has been rendered useless by spammers. I really hope this is a priority for developers.

They are still being kept kill red and blue patrolling monsters in the Misty Woods, without any change. If you want to know who they are, one by one investigation can be based on their guild name, how many patrol kill monster can be used as evidence, their guild name is: "noober" and "rookie"

It's too bad

On 2/2/2016 at 8:25 PM, Gamerchick said:

Your links say Unathorized, NC says you are unauthorized to see this file, click here.. ummm.. ok, so why not just put your pictures on something like imgur??  Are these files that people shouldn't be clicking on??

The images are hosted on Baidu, which is basically the Chinese version of Google. If you live in China, this is kinda like Imgur. Anyways, they work just fine for me. o -o

Archived