Pay2Win? No Problem. Pay Bot To Win? OH SH*T.

RomaXOsmanXMing

Every single thing you can buy from the official stores only serves to lower the amount of grind in the game. The equipment is the same, but the time you spend getting it is reduced. 

This is not a huge problem. A F2P player can get to lvl 45 in just 15 hours. A premium, who gets exp boost, gets there in less. But 15 hours is a very small amount of time to spend in an MMORPG. The brilliant keys- also not a huge time saver. You can usually get what you're looking for in the first 3 tries of a dungeon, considering the daily for the dungeon gives you a second weapon chest, and a sealed weapon also drops as loot. That's 2-3 tries per dungeon.

I've been just fine with the amount of inventory space F2P's get. But if you want to be a hoarder and forgo inventory management, you could just go premium, sure. It's not required.

And costumes don't even affect gameplay, and a ridiculously generous amount of them are available for free, at least 3x that in the cash shop. Many of the free ones look better than the cash ones too. 

Now when you pay bots to win, this does several things:

1. It's probably a scam. It puts your account at risk. NCSoft will have to waste manpower on support to get it back for you. 

2. Bots are encouraged to farm more. They take up limited resources that the players already contest in the game. IE: Login slots, ore deposits

paid only items?which would be that who made me op or give me extra stats ?pls give me name in cash shop so i can buyt it ,please!!!!!And  let be honest about bots its not companys foult but players who buying gold,they all should be banned thats why some people already banned if they recieve more than 10 gold tru mail then comes in forum and wants to get unbanned ....

Archived