Question about my class

MrDraco

Okay so first off i'd like to say im from australia and play this game with around 150 ping give or take now while i have high ping i dont get any delay or lag like honestly you wouldn't even tell i have high ping now about my question im playing assassin at this current moment now the bad thing about me being from australia my RMB and LMB attacks are a tiny bit slower on all classes so where a NA/EU sin could land i dont know lets say 6-7 RMB click per stun i could probably land maybe 3, 4 or 5? now my question is this a big deal? would this effect me in winning matches or would i just have to land them more often then an NA sin? I dont want answers like "don't play sin with a high ping" id just like to let you know i have seen videos on youtube of high ping gameplay where it lags around and rubberbands and all that shit i dont have any of it like i said just a delayed animation in my RMB and LMB thank you in advanced for the replys!

I think you'll be fine, when it comes to animation cancelling I'd just say make sure you know how many hits you can get in on a CC and practice that. Some also bind LB/RB to keybinds on their keyboard to spam those as well which helps with the ani-cancels.

I think latency is going to affect you for more along the lines of your decoy and Q stealths.

Archived