Viridian transformation stone

Deserved

Hi so I wanted to transform my Hongmoon sword stage 10 - and I have the blight sword but not the Viridian transformation stone because I used that to upgrade someone else :(

Now I looked if I just could buy a new one and you can but only with other stuff from some lady in Jadestone village. But then you have to collect stuff for her and that takes ages is there any other way to obtain it quicker?

they're 1-3s each on my server on the marketplace, are you looking past the large stacks to find the ones listed as single items? large stacks always show up first when you sort by price because it sorts by unit cost and large stacks are always slightly discounted.

though quests should give you a couple along the way too.

cinderland stone is fine too because quests give you most of what you need.. moonwater plains transformation stone is another story, there is no way to acquire them other than from the marketplace from people who craft them, in which the recipe is a rare drop and the craft materials are also quite extensive, they'll be 6-9g depending on the server unless not enough people on the server have the recipe (they should by now I guess?), including the 2.5g evolution fee

you will need a single moonwater transformation stone before you can evolve your hongmoon weapon from awakened infernal with lycan weapon to true infernal with hujikar... (gettinga hujikar weapon will be 3 keys each try, 1 for the chest the boss drops and 2 for the weapon chest itself, may the RNG gods ever be in your favor)

by the time you get from true profane to awakend siren weapon you will need 4 moonwater stones at once :[

grindgrind~

to craft moonwater transformation stones you have to grind the dungeon Brightstone Ruins for the drop, the recipe can go for around 55g on my server so you will probably go into bidding wars against other people for it or are just very lucky, then it would be way more profitable to try to make them yourself..

But it will take mining or buying quartz (those mounds on the minimap that are never actually there because everybody mines them because quartz is required for any craft thats worth anything like keys, charms, gems, transformation stones, you will need 5) if you mine the quartz yourself you also have to have pickaxes, you will need the merry potter's guild to make pickaxes (or buy them from the marketplace, 1 for each time you mine) and the bottles of refiner required to craft the stones (or buy from the marketplace, you will need 5) and soul warden crafting to make the stones themselves. You will also need soulstones which are only available from faction pvp daily quests (2-4 each) or buy them from the marketplace too (you need 100) and moonstone tears which are from moonstone plains dungeon dailies (needs 10). Then it will take a full day and 13 silver to craft 5 moonwater transformation stones.

on the other hand you can do lvl 45 dailies and afford a single stone in 2 days or so probably.

Archived