How can an assassin lose to a kfm ?

zibouyah

Seriously how is this match up  even remotely fair ? and how come some assssins manage to lose to kfm ?

You open with a stun if he uses tab you disengage vanish w8 for a few sec and come back again  rinse and repeat till he s dead  !!! gg wp !!! 

And if you sill manage to screw u and get caught no problem you still got your tab and if you still managed to *cricket* up a second time then you can do a back flip with a flash !!! ( tech chase ? not on my watch )  even when i watch the streams of diamond kfm i see them lose to plat assassins ... balanced as *cricket*

56 minutes ago, Ari-Shadow said:

KFM suck, deal with it.

They don't suck as KFM myself I know what it is like to play this class the problem I find is that the difficulty of using this class compared to every other class available is such a huge gap it comes of looking crap why because the pain you got to go through just to fight. KFM is not as simple as using a few set of skills it is combo, chains, the situation you are in to respec certain skills to fight so and so class, experience fighting so and so class, keeping on target etc.. there is so much you have to do just to fight.

I love the KFM and wont see it being a crap but I will whole heartily say if anyone picks the KFM you better be well prepared for the most painful experience in Blade and Soul cause it will really hurt to get it right. I still have a hard time with this class cause I am always trying to improve my skill and using it but fall short, it is just very difficult might not be for some people but I am not that someone it also don't help when doing pvp a few sec freeze during combat happens quite often really tries my patients playing KFM. (Those few sec are absolutely vital even more so when you just stunned someone you can imagine few sec freeze and pop stun just ended without you doing any damage.)

Overall we KFM people know your pain when getting beat by Assassins, Force master, Destroyers, Summoners. One last things I would like to say which is a bit of advice really look into what class you pick especially KFM its just painful until you can master it which could take to long.

3 minutes ago, Shukran said:

im pretty sure sins is the counter to kfm like "rock paper scissor".  utopic equal skilled player sin 100% win ratio. if sin lose he was his fault.

There are no counters so extreme that it's like rock/paper/scissors. There are advantageous/disadvantageous matchups for sure, though. 

I'm at the 1800s in 1v1 after about 50ish matches, so I'd like to think I'm good-definitely-not-great at this game atm. As an assassin I lost to a KFM once, and it was the most thorough beating I've gotten in this game. He knocked me out of stealth instantly every time, his counters seemed to be perfectly timed, and he chased every escape i made better than ive ever seen. No KFM has ever really stunlocked me before or since him, but he kept me locked down nearly the entire fight. I don't think i got him below 85% of his health. I've probably gone 5-0 vs. KFMs since, but i still feel a bit of apprehension vs excitement when i see one pre-match because of this guy. It feels like the skill cap is just way higher with KFMs then any other class, but i know I'm getting better everyday, so i imagine in a few months more really good KFMs will probably start popping up.

Archived