New player here and noticed that I have fps problem

zipzap182

So I just play this game for a while and notice that I can't get a constant fps. I'm running 4690k with 960k and 16gb memory I should be able to easily get 100+ fps but I get like 60-80 fps ish and sometimes there is random fps drops everywhere I go to as low as 35 fps. My internet seems to be ok. I also play another game and its fine no laggy and fps is good.

2 hours ago, zipzap182 said:

So I just play this game for a while and notice that I can't get a constant fps. I'm running 4690k with 960k and 16gb memory I should be able to easily get 100+ fps but I get like 60-80 fps ish and sometimes there is random fps drops everywhere I go to as low as 35 fps. My internet seems to be ok. I also play another game and its fine no laggy and fps is good.

It's all out this game's terrible optimisation older games start breaking down because of new cards with different codecs. It can be fixed though but it requires the developer to actually fix it. Shows that they don't really give a crap they knew this would happen yet failed to do much if anything at all about it.

6 hours ago, Hypatios said:

It's all out this game's terrible optimisation older games start breaking down because of new cards with different codecs. It can be fixed though but it requires the developer to actually fix it. Shows that they don't really give a crap they knew this would happen yet failed to do much if anything at all about it.

Damn my rig worth $1000 feels like shit now.

Archived