Things that would make me leave this game...

SirValic

4 minutes ago, SirValic said:

That's your opinion then, open world pvp is a t hing though and this negatively impacts it. Hell not even just that, say you were farming guards for tokens and when you res, you've got 2 guards pouncing in on you soon as you res. Coupled witht he fact that open world pvp is brutal in the sense that anyone can ambush you... again... why do these exist? You've yet to give me a solid reason, just "lol ur dumb" remarks. Try to be informative, or go back to LoL.

Rofl I commend you for your efforts. Though I thought the same thing but even then.. there'd be some form of indention marks or something to show there's "something" there. Looks like an overall flat surface lmao.

Lol?... No sir, that's vindictus/anythingNexon. What would you call the pvp where you put on faction outfits then?

The game it self is instanced base the pvp is instanced based and open world...

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, capncronic365 said:

lmfao atleast you got that it was mostly stupidity and joking some people would have sadly raged so hard on that one lol glad to meet someone who can laugh when someone is stupid intentionally for the sake of laughter and i think thats more to do with the bikini top style being black - kinda makes it hard to draw details like that as black just kinda blends together with everything killing details such as that lol

Shading mang, shading. LOL, well despite the topic, I'm not a total ass lmao.

1 minute ago, Absolfd said:

>they give you an option to take your pvp clothes off before you spawn
>its your fault if you dont load in the second you die get a better computer

>Open world pvp doesn't even matter around skill its who hits first go to arena 

>talks like this is 4chan

>Isn't 4chan

Wat.jpg

But no seriously I'll point out your mistakes again. 1. No one enjoys stopping their forward momentum to take 4-5 seconds to remove an outfit... just to safely get into the next area.. when they want to be chasing someone or running from someone. That'd be like if a bank robber was running from the police, stopped for a moment to take off his clothes expecting the police to stop just as well to let him undress.

2. Actually no, it's this game's fault. Out of any other mmo I've played, not one had this stupid idea. good computer or not, load screens for open world areas in pvp is a definite no-no. Your logic repeating back to this still avoids my question.

3. I'm well aware. Which is why you can tell load screens don't belong for that portion of this game. Then again, I've had encounters where the first hit wasn't the winner, both me and others have had this experience. You really don't have experience in this department, why don'tcha stop here and continue with the "balanced" arena ^^?

7 minutes ago, capncronic365 said:

dont personally draw but my mum used to quiet a lot and if she went heavy on the black like that it all just melted into a blank slate style just like that so thats probably what happened in the image

I guess XD(lol at us actually discussing this)

I mean there's a fair amount of lighting in the pic and on the bikini to draw some shades around it though. Or even just 1 minor spot on the surface to indicate it's position. *shrug*

1 minute ago, SirValic said:

Shading mang, shading. LOL, well despite the topic, I'm not a total ass lmao.

>talks like this is 4chan

>Isn't 4chan

Wat.jpg

But no seriously I'll point out your mistakes again. 1. No one enjoys stopping their forward momentum to take 4-5 seconds to remove an outfit... just to safely get into the next area.. when they want to be chasing someone or running from someone. That'd be like if a bank robber was running from the police, stopped for a moment to take off his clothes expecting the police to stop just as well to let him undress.

2. Actually no, it's this game's fault. Out of any other mmo I've played, not one had this stupid idea. good computer or not, load screens for open world areas in pvp is a definite no-no. Your logic repeating back to this still avoids my question.

3. I'm well aware. Which is why you can tell load screens don't belong for that portion of this game. Then again, I've had encounters where the first hit wasn't the winner, both me and others have had this experience. You really don't have experience in this department, why don'tcha stop here and continue with the "balanced" arena ^^?

>Implying greentext 
And again openworld pvp barley has any benefits to it 
And since when did it take 4 seconds to take your outfit off after you die? You ever heard of the number 3 key

And its not my fault you're bad at arena :^) learn how to combo with your class

1 minute ago, Anrothan said:

I am lvl 35 and kick the living crap out of any other class no matter if 20 or 45. LBD are just as OP as BM.. you just suck at it.  Also, what elo are you? I am 1580, but cant get gold (1600 elo) for the life of me ><

Only 1531 I think, I hadn't checked after the last few matches. Pretty sure blade dancers aren't the same as blade masters so I don't think that's the case. Also, you're kinda at a decent level to handle either or for the arena. I'm still in my 20's, so knowing that all the blademasters godlyness comes from level capping just annoys me a bit. I don't like nonstop pve.... It gets old/boring... I like to pvp :/ but not when it's just about impossible unless it's imbalanced in my favor. Frankly I don't take pride in that either... I didn't even take pride in killing the level 35 kfm I fought, mostly cuz he didn't know how to counter whatsoever.. let alone combo.

4 minutes ago, Anrothan said:

I am lvl 35 and kick the living crap out of any other class no matter if 20 or 45. LBD are just as OP as BM.. you just suck at it.  Also, what elo are you? I am 1580, but cant get gold (1600 elo) for the life of me ><

What class are you?

7 minutes ago, Absolfd said:

>Implying greentext 
And again openworld pvp barley has any benefits to it 
And since when did it take 4 seconds to take your outfit off after you die? You ever heard of the number 3 key

And its not my fault you're bad at arena :^) learn how to combo with your class

Who says I wanna die though? I know you can remove it, but that's all the more irritating that you have to, then restore your hp, then put it back on and find the person you wanna hunt for. Again... NO ONE... likes halting their forward motions for some stupid crap that shouldn't exist in the first place. You die, wait a few seconds to recover your hp and put the outfit back on so you can go out and NOT find the person you wanna get revenge o for having killed you.. Or res and get spawn camped.. Either way. this problem could be fixed with no load srceens. Which btw.... You have yet to tell me why these exist... Your troll attempts are getting worse.

Who says I wanna die though? I know you can remove it, but that's all the more irritating that you have to, then restore your hp, then put it back on and find the person you wanna hunt for... Your troll attempts are getting worse.

If you're going to complain about world PvP and how you die OFTEN don't do it? 

7 minutes ago, SirValic said:

Only 1531 I think, I hadn't checked after the last few matches. Pretty sure blade dancers aren't the same as blade masters so I don't think that's the case. Also, you're kinda at a decent level to handle either or for the arena. I'm still in my 20's, so knowing that all the blademasters godlyness comes from level capping just annoys me a bit. I don't like nonstop pve.... It gets old/boring... I like to pvp :/ but not when it's just about impossible unless it's imbalanced in my favor. Frankly I don't take pride in that either... I didn't even take pride in killing the level 35 kfm I fought, mostly cuz he didn't know how to counter whatsoever.. let alone combo.

Blademaster=LBD

The difference, is that one has more CC than the other while BM has blocks. Other than that, they actually share 95% of skills. So far my BM is at like 15 kill streak while my LBD is at 10. 

YXeYAPQ.jpg

http://imgur.com/YXeYAPQ

1 minute ago, Absolfd said:

If you're going to complain about world PvP and how you die OFTEN don't do it? 

It's like you're incapable of reading. Why don'tcha go back and actually read my first post, then gimme a conversation to work with lol. No complaints about dying often, just about how this game handles loading in. I'm not the only one who suffers from this, many people load up their char while they're still watching the load screen, freely to be attacked... That's bad design. Again, why don'tcha go back and read the first post, till then, just gonna mark you as a troll and stop responding. I'm kinda tired of explaining myself to you lol.

Just now, NimbleVolunteer said:

You can craft unsealing charms for next to nothing in material cost. 

So I have to give up my other professions to get into it for making charms?... Great.

Blademaster=LBD

The difference, is that one has more CC than the other while BM has blocks. Other than that, they actually share 95% of skills. So far my BM is at like 15 kill streak while my LBD is at 10. 

YXeYAPQ

http://imgur.com/YXeYAPQ

Those CC's make quite a difference... especially since block is easily removed by said CC's or other nonsense from other classes(such as grapples, freezing, etc.). What level is that blademaster though?

It's like you're incapable of reading. Why don'tcha go back and actually read my first post, then gimme a conversation to work with lol. No complaints about dying often, just about how this game handles loading in. I'm not the only one who suffers from this, many people load up their char while they're still watching the load screen, freely to be attacked... That's bad design. Again, why don'tcha go back and read the first post, till then, just gonna mark you as a troll and stop responding. I'm kinda tired of explaining myself to you lol.

So I have to give up my other professions to get into it for making charms?... Great.

LIKE I SAID BEFORE IF YOU CANT LOAD IN 1 SECOND >GET A BETTER COMPUTER<

Just now, SirValic said:

Those CC's make quite a difference... especially since block is easily removed by said CC's or other nonsense from other classes(such as grapples, freezing, etc.). What level is that blademaster though?

my LBD is 24 my BM is 38

Just now, Absolfd said:

LIKE I SAID BEFORE IF YOU CANT LOAD IN 1 SECOND >GET A BETTER COMPUTER<

And like I said before.. 1 second makes a huge difference. Just stop dude lmao.

1 minute ago, thatguyfromwork said:

This, if you suck then get better or don't bother. 

You're as bad as this guy, not reading posts. Plz contribute or don't post.

my LBD is 24 my BM is 38

What server? I'd like to spar your blade dancer lol. And tbh... that level gap makes a difference, even in arena pvp. Not fond of things not being decent until end game while every other class seems to suit themselves fine the whole way.

And like I said before.. 1 second makes a huge difference. Just stop dude lmao.

You're as bad as this guy, not reading posts. Plz contribute or don't post.

If 1 second makes a huge difference your items or you just suck lmao

3 minutes ago, Absolfd said:

If 1 second makes a huge difference your items or you just suck lmao

You don't open world pvp so you wouldn't know. We just had this talk, did you lose your memory already from only 10 mins ago? Anyone can get combo'd off their feet from 1 second's worth gone from being unable to see what's in front of your character from that load screen. Dude you're literally going in circles right now, plz.. PLZ stop and think for a minute rofl.

3 minutes ago, AlienJay said:

You sincerely think Blademaster is underpowered? I cant even...

If you think they're overpowered right now, I'd like some videos of some prior to 45 beating summoners/kung fu masters.

3 minutes ago, SirValic said:

What server? I'd like to spar your blade dancer lol. And tbh... that level gap makes a difference, even in arena pvp. Not fond of things not being decent until end game while every other class seems to suit themselves fine the whole way.

I am in Poharan.  The only class that gives me shit is Destro, and a goof FM. but we both have a 7 second Gap closer and we both have trips for days. we have CC on BM you just have to combo it right. 

Archived