Forums

Things that would make me leave this game...

SirValic

1. Load screens... Why in gods name are there loading screens in the open world? Like I notice some areas load you in normally with that channel barrier, and I understand it for switching to the lobby and for quest specific instances/dungeons... But what I don't get is why you implement them for the open world where open world pvp i a thing. Not only do you have to change bur outfit before entering every single time, but if you die, you load up dead UNLESS you remove your costume. If you don't.. guess what happened? You get spawn camped. It's kinda ridiculous imo when you're chasing someone in pvp and when you think you've caught them in the next area, instead... your screen is loading and they're having a blast hacking away at your life meter. >_> Just ranting at this point, but this can cause such a chain reaction... I don't even see why there's a ress with outfit on option when everyone kills you just so you can spawn at the res spot.

2. Arena pvp. Despite how "balanced" it's supposed to be... there's several problems I see here. Blade masters being probably the worst in pvp, only able to take on their own class or someone lower level/skill than themselves or blade dancers. Lemme just run down the classes here vs blademasters...

Summoners - Not only is this 2v1, with the pet having as much defense/hp/attack as the summoner so it's not one of those "off summons" that you can actually take out... but the fact that it's always in your face so that you can't target the summoner themselves since they like to keep a distance, spam any ranged attacks possible, while the pet grapples you to death. For all the people saying to aoe them both.... blademasters don't really have that many, but that's not even the issue.. they have NO ability to aoe them both together when they're never together. I'm not the only class that's suffering their OP abilities either.

Assassins - How.... GOD HOW... many escapes do they have? It's not enough they're invisible half the fight and can tele behind you at a range, which is better than how blademasters can btw >_>. BUT they also have so many ways to get out of combos that it's ridiculous. There's no way to actually keep one in sight long enough to land a single attack given all range/invis/escapes they have.

Kung Fu Masters - One word. Counter. You can stare at them for days spamming that 1 second counter attack... Maybe land one skill or one chain, but once that's over.. You're done. They will counter/grab anything else you throw at them. There's no time to defend or counter anything because they either grapple through block(WHICH DESPITE REVERSAL'S SKILL DESCRIPTION... DOES NOT LET YOU OUT OF IT) or they're countering your skills. I've had matches that last almost a whole 20 mins just because we're playing this game like it's a mexican stand-off. Spamming block/counter on each other until we see an opening... and by that time, blademasters are outmatched by the amount of grappes/counters they have to disable you.

Force Masters - I don't think this needs explaining but, their range.. their CC.. their escapes... done.

So what in the hell are blademasters designed to do? I've read they're well rounded overall but from my experiences in pvp.. they're garbage all around. The only times I win are when I face blade dancers, kung fu masters who don't know how/when to counter, or a blademaster my level or lower. I keep reading about this feb 10 patch that's supposedly gonna balance them because they'll be able to hit 50? How the hell is that balancing them? A level cap doesn't balance a class, at least not until everyone is that level cap too. And if that's the case.. why don't we have this patch on release? Just doesn't make sense, that means blademasters are garbage until end game... That's dumb. That doesn't make me want to hit end game knowing that I HAVE to pve the whole time because my class can't do crap to anything/anyone UNTIL they're level 50.

3. This is less-so an issue but just personal preference. Why do 90% of women's outfits have to be skimpy as hell? Either showing chest, or short skirt... if not both.

4. Unsealing.... Lemme get this straight. I have to farm for a key to open a SEALED box... that will give me a SEALED weapon.... so I can farm for an unsealing charm THAT'S IN A SEALED BOX BtW... to open this SEALED wep to use for upgrading my weapon to the next set of levels. .... WHY? It's either go bankrupt as a noob tryng to get them off the market place, or pray to RNG you get an unsealing charm from your dailies. It's pretty limiting...

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Dowra said:

So everyones super overpowered?   Oh, thats good.

incredibles-when-everyone-super.gif

Nah, blade dancers aren't, neither are blade masters as I stated if you read. The rest of the classes counter or can stand up to other classes much better than a blade master can.

1 minute ago, Houlon said:

The game isn't balanced for level 45, that pretty much covers most of it. Knowledge of your character and enemy covers the rest.

As for the outfits, it's an Eastern mmo, skimpy is standard.

I'm not taking that as an excuse, I've played many mmo's and well... I mean it's not just a funny joke that this game gets called things like "waifu simulator" or "jiggle physics simulator"... There's so much into the boobs and ass of this game... effort that could be put into balancing classes :| without using an end level cap as a ploy.

1 minute ago, Houlon said:

I think the 50 balance was in with a lot of changes that we got with our current version. It was probably easier and less prone to issues to just bundle it as a whole.

Are the balances only coming with being level 50? Or are their actual changes to skills/damage/etc for current skills/stats prior for levels 1-45?..

Well with the 50 content it will bring more hongmoon levels and hongmoon skills. What we have now has seen some skills removed/changed and skill point costs lowered meaning it's now easier to spec into some compared to what it would of been if the cap was actually 45

2 minutes ago, Houlon said:

Well with the 50 content it will bring more hongmoon levels and hongmoon skills. What we have now has seen some skills removed/changed and skill point costs lowered meaning it's now easier to spec into some compared to what it would of been if the cap was actually 45

So.... No matter what, if you're not level capped as a blade master... it's gonna be crap. Why do they even have the arena available at such a low level then? I know about the classes I fight and tbh... it isn't helping. The window to combo a kung fu master is small as hell and has so many counters even after 1 success. Summoners are impossible to target with that friggin cat in ur face all the time, as well as the 2v1'ign that goes on -.-.

Not at all, I've seen NA blade masters dominate in arena, even against a talented KFM. Again arena has always been available so its natural that as the game progresses it's going to become unbalanced especially as you can queue at a low level and get matched with a 45.

KFM has a high skill cap and being able to lock you down and keep you from dealing damage is the payout, if they make a mistake and you know what your doing you can turn the tide.

Summoners are pretty broken especially early lvls as they have quick access to some good stuff but again they can be dealt with.

Here's a pretty good Blade master http://www.twitch.tv/s_pvp dunno if he has the youtubes. You'd be surprised at what you can pick up from watching.

8 minutes ago, Absolfd said:

"load screens" lol try getting a new computer

You're telling me you NEVER get these?

mQ8pp.jpg

Came from aion and they never had this nonsense in the open world.

P.S. what the hell is wrong with her right boob, left one has a nip but right doesn't? lmao.

7 minutes ago, Houlon said:

Not at all, I've seen NA blade masters dominate in arena, even against a talented KFM. Again arena has always been available so its natural that as the game progresses it's going to become unbalanced especially as you can queue at a low level and get matched with a 45.

KFM has a high skill cap and being able to lock you down and keep you from dealing damage is the payout, if they make a mistake and you know what your doing you can turn the tide.

Summoners are pretty broken especially early lvls as they have quick access to some good stuff but again they can be dealt with.

Here's a pretty good Blade master http://www.twitch.tv/s_pvp dunno if he has the youtubes. You'd be surprised at what you can pick up from watching.

You've seen some blade masters.. from THIS version of blade and soul.. take down one of the best KFM? Link plox. And it'd help if the match maker actually queue'd you toward level specific areas.. like idk, perhaps 1-10, 11-20.. so on? And that payout for KFM should be the same type of payout on any class. Master it and it's amazing.... Not Master it and everything else becomes easy to beat. Evem if you do catch a mistake of theirs... they have so much ability to recover from it or turn the tide.

7 minutes ago, SirValic said:

You're telling me you NEVER get these?

mQ8pp.jpg

Came from aion and they never had this nonsense in the open world.

P.S. what the hell is wrong with her right boob, left one has a nip but right doesn't? lmao.

Yes I do get these and I wait a solid second 

1 minute ago, Absolfd said:

Yes I do get these and I wait a solid second 

More than enough time for someone waiting at a spawn point to knock you off your feet and combo you to where by the time you realize it, you're at half your hp or already dead. Get outta here troll. It's a game tat requires good ping, loading screens have no place in such active game except for changing lobbies/dungeons. 1 second makes all the difference, if anyone should know that, your grade A comp should.

Just now, SirValic said:

More than enough time for someone waiting at a spawn point to knock you off your feet and combo you to where by the time you realize it, you're at half your hp or already dead. Get outta here troll.

>Open world pvp
LOL

3 minutes ago, Absolfd said:

Open world pvp is the most stupidest thing if you're going to complain about loading in late don't do it.

That's your opinion then, open world pvp is a t hing though and this negatively impacts it. Hell not even just that, say you were farming guards for tokens and when you res, you've got 2 guards pouncing in on you soon as you res. Coupled witht he fact that open world pvp is brutal in the sense that anyone can ambush you... again... why do these exist? You've yet to give me a solid reason, just "lol ur dumb" remarks. Try to be informative, or go back to LoL.

3 minutes ago, capncronic365 said:

im just gonna point this out but the picture you were questioning in the loading screen is cause ones kina "aimed' at you directly while the other one is kinda facing off to the side lmfao sorry i had to i really couldnt resist the stupid impulse demanding and answer lmfao

Rofl I commend you for your efforts. Though I thought the same thing but even then.. there'd be some form of indention marks or something to show there's "something" there. Looks like an overall flat surface lmao.

Just now, Sycogenesis said:

Sure this has been pointed out already but this is a instance based game not open world

Lol?... No sir, that's vindictus/anythingNexon. What would you call the pvp where you put on faction outfits then?

lmfao atleast you got that it was mostly stupidity and joking some people would have sadly raged so hard on that one lol glad to meet someone who can laugh when someone is stupid intentionally for the sake of laughter and i think thats more to do with the bikini top style being black - kinda makes it hard to draw details like that as black just kinda blends together with everything killing details such as that lol

2 minutes ago, SirValic said:

That's your opinion then, open world pvp is a t hing though and this negatively impacts it. Hell not even just that, say you were farming guards for tokens and when you res, you've got 2 guards pouncing in on you soon as you res. Coupled witht he fact that open world pvp is brutal in the sense that anyone can ambush you... again... why do these exist? You've yet to give me a solid reason, just "lol ur dumb" remarks. Try to be informative, or go back to LoL.

Rofl I commend you for your efforts. Though I thought the same thing but even then.. there'd be some form of indention marks or something to show there's "something" there. Looks like an overall flat surface lmao.

>they give you an option to take your pvp clothes off before you spawn
>its your fault if you dont load in the second you die get a better computer

>Open world pvp doesn't even matter around skill its who hits first go to arena 

Archived