Destroyer VS KFM

Kirren

Any one have any tips on how to deal with KFM's ability to parry dang near anything. I understand every class has there thing that makes them a little op if played right. So just trying to learn and improve as a player. Any tips an critiques would be very greatful!

19 minutes ago, Shukran said:

one destro killed me with that combination.

and yeah, spin is the main treat of destro. if you plan to not spin i probaly can smash you as kfm most of the time.

You sure don't know how to play then.

14 hours ago, Shukran said:

spin

stun

combo

spin

jump

combo

stun 

spin

repeat

???

profit

I'm gonna help you understand because you seem to don't know your class yourself:

Spin : first 0.5sec stun only + its an instant free leap knockup for kfm (in high rating u spin u got punished and knocked up everytime) + u can build agi by dodging with Q and E and build free stacks off the spin.

stun: u can counter if ur not lazy or dodge and build agi or resist depending of your stats or SS back.

combo: no stun no combo anyway instead if u don't move

spin: same as 1

jump: more easier to counter or dodge with your skills

Bonus: 

Destro Grab : You can Instant ice trinket

Shield: triple kick or free Leap knockup combo again

etc.

Destro vs Kfm is way more favorable for kfm, for a good kfm of course who knows perfectly his class ofc.

This matchup is Spin to Die for real for a destro.

Tip: Watch out for the Q,E and S escapes of the KFM. With your spin you give them most of the time 2 Stacks, the third stack gives a KFM 100% dodge for 6 seconds, which should be avoided. If he got 3 stacks try to avoid him, most of them want to go full ham on you in that timeframe.

KFM is one of the hardest matchups so there ain't any cheesy easy win tactics :/

Archived