Blade & Soul In Virtual Machine?

Makoozie

2 minutes ago, Saccharin said:

It's very early in NA.

Are there any logs that you can post?

This was posted since yesterday evening, I got 1 reply from them telling me to disable razer products then a few seconds later after I said I did not have any their comment was removed. But no there's no logs I'm not sure where to get logs from anyway.

11 minutes ago, Makoozie said:

This was posted since yesterday evening, I got 1 reply from them telling me to disable razer products then a few seconds later after I said I did not have any their comment was removed. But no there's no logs I'm not sure where to get logs from anyway.

I'll have a hunt for logs on mine.

Make sure you have the enable 2d and 3d options ticked. Also I've noticed that 128MB of video memory is the max so this might be the issue.

Just now, Saccharin said:

I'll have a hunt for logs on mine.

Make sure you have the enable 2d and 3d options ticked. Also I've noticed that 128MB of video memory is the max so this might be the issue.

Thanks Saccharin, much appreciated. My 2d and 3d settings were not ticked.. I'm sure I did them, anyway ive done that also my video memory was only set to 32mb, after I ticked the 3d acceleration I was able to put it to a max of 256mb. 

Ill try again with these settings and let you know.

1 minute ago, Makoozie said:

Thanks Saccharin, much appreciated. My 2d and 3d settings were not ticked.. I'm sure I did them, anyway ive done that also my video memory was only set to 32mb, after I ticked the 3d acceleration I was able to put it to a max of 256mb. 

Ill try again with these settings and let you know.

Also reinstall the VM additions as it might be classed as a different graphics card now.

9 minutes ago, Saccharin said:

Also reinstall the VM additions as it might be classed as a different graphics card now.

When re-installing guest additions i had the option to tick "3d support" nor for some reason when i tick it i get the message "windows is currently not running in safe mode so Direct3D support cannot be installed", Not sure if I should install this?

2 hours ago, Saccharin said:

Run it in safemode and re-run the installation iso.

F8 while loading i think?

Now its just stuck on loading the massive dragon symbol before it starts, no errors have occurred however but its been like this for a good hour now xD.

Installed 3d Acceleration in safe mode. Might be because i clicked the wrong VM additions i think i should click the (x86) one ill try that

EDIT: Tried that but its the same thing its just stuck on the dragon logo and not going past it, its not crashing like it was before however.

1 hour ago, Makoozie said:

Now its just stuck on loading the massive dragon symbol before it starts, no errors have occurred however but its been like this for a good hour now xD.

Installed 3d Acceleration in safe mode. Might be because i clicked the wrong VM additions i think i should click the (x86) one ill try that

EDIT: Tried that but its the same thing its just stuck on the dragon logo and not going past it, its not crashing like it was before however.

Seems the max video memory you can use with it it 256MB but you have to manually change it.

http://thetechterminus.com/how-to-increase-video-memory-vram-in-virtualbox/

1 hour ago, Saccharin said:

Seems the max video memory you can use with it it 256MB but you have to manually change it.

http://thetechterminus.com/how-to-increase-video-memory-vram-in-virtualbox/

Yeah I have it set to that max of 256mb, well 1 error is gone but now its just on the screen with the dragon logo. it doesn't crash and throw an error it just doesn't go any further been a few hours now, even tried repair on the client which never seems to do anything anyway.

On 14.02.2016 at 11:27 PM, Ninfu said:

Throw that shit away. Its not worth of time. I didnt find anyway to increase GPUs memory with that now im using VMware Workstation 10.

mapNsJF.jpg

Just tested it works fine for me with VMware workstation pro 10

thank you mate. Oracle VM virtual never works. because its sh*t for gaming.

On 2/14/2016 at 4:27 PM, Ninfu said:

Throw that shit away. Its not worth of time. I didnt find anyway to increase GPUs memory with that now im using VMware Workstation 10.

mapNsJF.jpg

Just tested it works fine for me with VMware workstation pro 10

Which specs are you using. I've got 12 pro (VM Windows 8) and after a fresh install the game basically hangs after character selection (not responding occasionally) and after the loading bar starts to fill, the screen goes to the blade and soul "white" log off screen.

Basically everything is fine until I actually try to log into the game world. The game seems to run like trash on the computer normally (loads take forever, occasional hiccups while playing) so I'm not 100% surprised that it is acting up on a VM. But I am pretty annoyed with the cost of mailing items and lack of account bank in the game. Not to mention the whole lack of warning that outfits bought are not  account bound or even tradeable for the amount of money they charge (I bought two figuring I'd swap between characters... That was a rude awakening).

I basically just want to be able to log into an "alt bank" account to trade items.

9 minutes ago, Skylancer4 said:

Which specs are you using. I've got 12 pro (VM Windows 8) and after a fresh install the game basically hangs after character selection (not responding occasionally) and after the loading bar starts to fill, the screen goes to the blade and soul "white" log off screen.

Basically everything is fine until I actually try to log into the game world.

Im running i7 6700K, 16GB 2400mhz, GTX970

For Vm i put 4 or was it 8gb memory, 2gb GPU, and 4cores.

I am guessing that you are looking for way to run game on other OS than you currently use as main. I believe that running game from virtual maxine is not good idea as purpose of running on different OS would be gain to performance. I doubt you will get it this way.

Rather go for separate secondary OS installation or.vdx boot (requires professional version in case of W7 i guess).

I would be glad to hear I am wrong here from someone who did it and achieved better performance on VM then on guest....

For the question of share bank forget about it.Youmukon already answer like a week ago on french forums that since they don't have it in korea that for us to get it it would have to be a feature in korea so for short and medium term it's not possible.Maybe send a tweet to team bloodlust.

Archived