Money grabbing at it's finest with these drop rates

OutOfRehab

Just now, OutOfRehab said:

Hated that place. Killin gthe last guy was hard at lvl 40

Yeah, a lot easier at 45. It's still annoying though cause you gotta wait for the npcs to talk and all that crap. I've read it all way too many times to care anymore. I just want my outfit Q_Q

Just now, Meiling said:

Yeah, a lot easier at 45. It's still annoying though cause you gotta wait for the npcs to talk and all that crap. I've read it all way too many times to care anymore. I just want my outfit Q_Q

I feel you bro. The outfit that is annoying to get for me is the obsidian serpent from shadow strike dungeon @yehara's mirage.

Just now, OutOfRehab said:

I feel you bro. The outfit that is annoying to get for me is the obsidian serpent from shadow strike dungeon @yehara's mirage.

You're dropping the quest after you finish the place so you can do it more than once day, right? If so, that sucks.

Rofl I just got my breakthrough axe as a drop from Brightstone. I feel the pain of the Hrujikar weapon farming but honestly, that was literally the most farm intensive thing I had to deal with outfit of farming pinchy's outfit. I actually had some laughs with the folks I was farming with randomly too. We were all upset but just started doing stupid shit and the farming went by SO much faster.

Archived