Question: Selling items from Hongmoon Store

Raym

2 minutes ago, Raym said:

Don't want to get banned for nothing. So far no one is advertising of doing such sale...i wonder why.

Because game barely came out and people don't have enough gold to bother about that as a priority, everyone is gearing up, which is a huge gold sink.

That is so true, but still want a confirmation from NCSoft? Better safe than sorry.

I can sell, or send as a Gift like Brilliant Keys, Pouches, Horn's, Outfits, Membership, etc...etc.

But i do see a loop hole on scam! Do you give the gold then send the item via Gift? Or Vice versa,

I know in Tera, they done like Tradable Boxes or something. Or in Aion, similar stuff!

Just as it worked fine with Aion shop gifting, it's up to the players. The chance of scam is in the air. While they aren't against selling items for gold in game, they don't support it neither. As in, if you get scammed then you can't report it to them and they won't be able to help you. I must say it worked pretty well in Aion. I bought several items from random players and never got scammed. Best thing you could do is try to buy from people you know, not completely strangers, or people known in the server. And about priority on the gift/gold, that's up to the players trust. In Aion, it was common to give the game currency first, as it's just that, virtual curency vs real money loss in case of a scam happened.

I guess you're right. No admin wants to be quoted and implicate themselves.

But at least tell me it's against NCSoft terms and condition.

I Quote:

" NC Coins is a Virtual Currency which you may, at NCSoft sole and absolute discretion, exchange for item or access to other specific forms of content or activities not otherwise available without NC Coin..."

This only say about me and NC Soft transaction, but nothing about me and another player....

Please clarify.

Archived