Opening Chests at the end of a dungeon run

HypeCronos

Please help.. how do I fix this problem? I can't seem to open chests in ever dungeon run.. I played BnS CN server last year and I can open chests at the end of every dungeon.. is this a bug ? an update where opening chests aren't now part of the game? or only a premium member can open chests?

1 minute ago, Xuanwu said:

In my experience, some chests are just decorative.  This is especially true in story instances and early dungeons, though there are exceptions both ways.

Yes in the later dungs u wont see cosmetic chests anymore, if u can open it ull see a green marker over it

2 minutes ago, HypeCronos said:

Does it consume basic keys? and not a certain key ? 

Correct.

Also, be aware that these chests don't have anything particularly valuable in them- the most common drops are Healing Potions, Dumplings, Repair Tools, and Unsealing Charms.

You're not missing out, the most valuable loot from dungeons always comes from the boss drop table and the field quest reward.

Uhmm can I ask something noobish? .. I need a stalker sword(the 1st essential weapon for upgrading a hongmen weapon into lvl 6) for a jin blade master .. and it is said that I could get it in the fortune wheel ( I know where it is) .. I consumed all of my keys and ended up not getting any stalker sword.. In CN server (sorry for comparing I just need a bit of knowledge in terms of this server) I think I got the 1st essential weapon for upgrading a hongmen weapon into lvl 6 somewhere in a dungeon .. or a quest? maybe? I can't remember.. please help how to get stalker sword in easy way cause it's hard to gain basic keys..

The first breakthrough weapon comes from Stalker Jianshi.  Did you pick up the keys from the survey?   IIRC, you have around 15 keys when you get to that wheel. 

Also, I've not found opening dungeon quests worth the keys at that level.

where to get stalker jianshi in other way? .. because the way that I only know in getting stalker jianshi is unlocking a locked chests given by the fortune wheel which also costs a basic key each locked chest then I've ran out of keys which is so depressing to my part  ..

5 hours ago, rocdog said:

The first breakthrough weapon comes from Stalker Jianshi.  Did you pick up the keys from the survey?   IIRC, you have around 15 keys when you get to that wheel. 

Also, I've not found opening dungeon quests worth the keys at that level.

bump :)

Archived