Can no longer log-in the game

Kaal

So ok, yesterday I managed to log-in in 3 times. A few days before it was more or less ok but was getting random D/Cs in Arena. A week before had no problems whatsoever.

But today... I can't log-in at all. I get 3 issues when trying to:

1. Launcher won't start the game

2. Client will crash or disconnect right before entering PIN or right after

3. Disconnect from server when trying to load screen after choosing character.

This issue gradually got worse to the point I can't log-in at all. What the *cricket* is going on!?

6 minutes ago, Kaal said:

So ok, yesterday I managed to log-in in 3 times. A few days before it was more or less ok but was getting random D/Cs in Arena. A week before had no problems whatsoever.

But today... I can't log-in at all. I get 3 issues when trying to:

1. Launcher won't start the game

2. Client will crash or disconnect right before entering PIN or right after

3. Disconnect from server when trying to load screen after choosing character.

This issue gradually got worse to the point I can't log-in at all. What the *cricket* is going on!?

Hi Kall, can you please put in a Support Ticket for this issue?

Welp here I am ..... Beta player and master pack owner.... so yeah heres my break down.

Razor user - Naga epic and Blackwidow chroma

Have been problem free until most recent update. 

Started as a in game crash after 5-10 minutes of play.... but really thinking on it I feel like it crashed every time i really started to hit my keyboard keys fast.

Currently only can get the Dragon loading icon to pop up and then the client crashes right away.

Had been having no issues so I had not changed the Config file at all.

PC specs-

-I7 4790k @ 4.4ghz

-MSI GTX 970 - afterburner has been tried both on and off.  have been playing with it on since beta.

-16gig ram @2400mhz

-Samsung Evo SDDs

this is a new issue for me and have been using Razor previous to the crashing.

and i have a ticket in support as well.

17 minutes ago, JoeErving said:

Welp here I am ..... Beta player and master pack owner.... so yeah heres my break down.

Razor user - Naga epic and Blackwidow chroma

Have been problem free until most recent update. 

Started as a in game crash after 5-10 minutes of play.... but really thinking on it I feel like it crashed every time i really started to hit my keyboard keys fast.

Currently only can get the Dragon loading icon to pop up and then the client crashes right away.

Had been having no issues so I had not changed the Config file at all.

PC specs-

-I7 4790k @ 4.4ghz

-MSI GTX 970 - afterburner has been tried both on and off.  have been playing with it on since beta.

-16gig ram @2400mhz

-Samsung Evo SDDs

this is a new issue for me and have been using Razor previous to the crashing.

and i have a ticket in support as well.

Hi JoeErving, can you see if this helps you? https://support.bladeandsoul.com/hc/en-us/articles/207814563

ok, im currently alt tabbed outta the game to post this, but have been on and playing perfect again so wanted to share what I did.

As the only thing I played with was Synapse and Blade and soul I have to assume if your not using razor this may not be a fix for you.

First in reply to Yaviey, no i had not edited my config file previous... and actually did not edit to get in game.  might be the same thing i did though.

Ok my fix as of now.

I opened synapse and went under the chroma keyboards page.  I turned chroma apps on and there was a Blade and Soul app in the box.  I made sure this was enabled.

This allowed me to log back into the game.  I tried to play like this... but game crashed after 5~ min if that.

i restarted game. before i logged in to my character I went to settings and unchecked chroma keyboard.  I then alt tabbed and got into synapse and disabled the chroma app...

In game about an hour solid now.

I had before this in my attempt to fix the crash discovered a 3 day old optional windows update that seemed like it might have something to do with the net frame and may be something related. not sure.  It was optional so lots of people may not have it set to auto D/L and with it being 3 days old (things kinda took a dive around then right?) seems like it maybe connected.

Im off to hopefully get some more game time in. will check and update this thread as I can or new info shows on my end

On 2016-01-30 at 7:18 AM, JoeErving said:

ok, im currently alt tabbed outta the game to post this, but have been on and playing perfect again so wanted to share what I did.

As the only thing I played with was Synapse and Blade and soul I have to assume if your not using razor this may not be a fix for you.

First in reply to Yaviey, no i had not edited my config file previous... and actually did not edit to get in game.  might be the same thing i did though.

Ok my fix as of now.

I opened synapse and went under the chroma keyboards page.  I turned chroma apps on and there was a Blade and Soul app in the box.  I made sure this was enabled.

This allowed me to log back into the game.  I tried to play like this... but game crashed after 5~ min if that.

i restarted game. before i logged in to my character I went to settings and unchecked chroma keyboard.  I then alt tabbed and got into synapse and disabled the chroma app...

In game about an hour solid now.

I had before this in my attempt to fix the crash discovered a 3 day old optional windows update that seemed like it might have something to do with the net frame and may be something related. not sure.  It was optional so lots of people may not have it set to auto D/L and with it being 3 days old (things kinda took a dive around then right?) seems like it maybe connected.

Im off to hopefully get some more game time in. will check and update this thread as I can or new info shows on my end

I don't have any Razer products and no software. Also, I've got manual updates set for Windows so no, no optional update is the culprit.

I've tried downloading Razer SDK but it only made things worse. I started crashing even before game loaded.

Wrote a mail to support and all they suggested is to try the Razer solution (funny, cause I have nothing even close to Razer) and wait for a more permanent fix. This is so dumb.

Another funny thing I noticed is that when I get a D/C error the game continues to load and guildies even see me online for a second. But then client closes because of the error. I don't even...

Ok, by now I have tried every solution in forums, even tried different ISP and reinstalled windows on a fresh partition. Nothing helped. Conclusions:

OS is not the problem

Software / services are not the problem

ISP is not the problem.

Client or Game Guard clearly doesn't like my laptop (ROG g751jt) or its hardware and there's nothing I can do about it on my end. Please, NCSoft, for the love of god, fix/rollback your crap!

Archived