we need pvp balance now !!!

nemein

seriously the balance in this game in pvp is not even close a destroyer just spinning around and hitting you with cc non stop cant touch them assassins vanish most of the time and you cant get a hold of them and that blind is crazy long summoners cc you and you cant move at all, these are just some things I found wrong with pvp

anyone else feel that pvp is lacking balance at all ?

5 minutes ago, Insidiatori said:

As a SIN imbtelling you that we are quite more vulnerable than you think. Almost everyone has stealth breaking spells, and I personally struggle extremely hard vs Destro/force. And I can't agree more on the Destro nerf, spam spin to win!

Could be I'm just bad but plat sins eat me alive. I can literally never get more than 1 cc on them. Spinning just ends the match faster (meaning I lose much MUCH faster if I try spinning a lot).

1 hour ago, Enamour said:

Could be I'm just bad but plat sins eat me alive. I can literally never get more than 1 cc on them. Spinning just ends the match faster (meaning I lose much MUCH faster if I try spinning a lot).

The stealth isn't perfect, you can still see a shadowy outline and if you can time your spin to hit as they get in range you'll break it earlier than they would want it too.

Just now, Tteunaegi said:

The stealth isn't perfect, you can still see a shadowy outline and if you can time your spin to hit as they get in range you'll break it earlier than they would want it too.

Not even talking about stealth as that's not the issue. They just outplay me better is all.

PVP balance will never be a thing as long as summoners are there.

Summoners are so broken. How do you beat them? CC the pet? Oh, look. The summoner is going to hide behind the thing to exploit the game's horrid targeting to ensure that won't work.
Not to mention every time you duel one it may or may not launch it's little cat boyfriend into mach 9.6, flailing its arms around like a retarded chimpanzee  while sitting on top of you before it falls on its butt, writhing around on the ground, farting.

"DDUHHHH DUHHHHHHH"

Oh, pvp balance? Yeah, no, keep flailing around on the ground there, farting loudly in the arena. I'll just pluck these giant sunflowers you guys call balanced out of my butt in the meantime. 

4 minutes ago, Enamour said:

Not even talking about stealth as that's not the issue. They just outplay me better is all.

I know the feeling, they're the most intense matchings I get for me. And its a win/loss by 20-30% HP every time.

Im not quite 45 yet so they can do combos I don't even have access to yet and I'm still pretty garbage lol

Archived