ACCECories required for PVP? - HOW help

qwtks

hey guys!

so I'm about level 29 now.. and I've been maxing my weapons and the accecories and so FAR I have not came across any problem with NOT being able to upgrade an item! but the time has finally come! I need some materials.. and for the first time.. I'm out of these materials! such as virdian stone and cinderlands stone!

so here's the question.. how can I even do this? I'm not able to buy things in the marketplace, I have about 35 silvers ONLY! I'm kinda worried about this because as soon as I hit MAX LEVEL I just wanna PVP in arena and Wpvp.. and in Wpvp I know that I kinda need the best accecories and weapon upgrades because there's no balance in Wpvp as in ARENA..  any solution for my problem? because I'm inlove with the Wpvp but the fact that I cannot upgrade this and I'm kinda reliable on these things in WPVP in max level.. makes me frustrated.

thanks before hand

3 minutes ago, qwtks said:

do I get them ALL?

because so far I've always GOT every MAT..

but right now I'm out of the mats! and there's none in the questing line! I do every single one

Not all. When you're at the Cinderlands Transformation Stone steps, you won't get enough for your weapon + accesories together, you only get a couple of them that is usually recommended to use on your weapon, you'll have to craft/buy the others. You'll have to farm dungeons for some upgrade 'crafting' materials aswell (Inferno horns for example, from Tomb of Exiles or blight fangs from Blackarm Narrows). Same thing happens with later stages using Moonwater Transformation Stones, which are exclusive from crafting/buying from market, no quest reward at all.

1 minute ago, Mesmerize said:

Not all. When you're at the Cinderlands Transformation Stone steps, you won't get enough for your weapon + accesories together, you only get a couple of them that is usually recommended to use on your weapon, you'll have to craft/buy the others. Same thing happens with later stages using Moonwater Transformation Stones, which are exclusive from crafting/buying from market, no quest reward at all.

okay, thank you ! I guess I'll have to buy the viridian transformation stones and the cinderlands stones in the market I guess!

or would that be a bad move?

EDIT: I have 41 silver btw..

1 minute ago, qwtks said:

okay, thank you ! I guess I'll have to buy the viridian transformation stones and the cinderlands stones in the market I guess!

or would that be a bad move?

EDIT: I have 41 silver btw..

Viridian and Cinderland transformation stones are actually cheap and you'll just need to buy a couple of them. If you're at the Cinderlands part of the map and you still need Viridian one, you'll have to buy it because you won't get more Viridian rewards, and same thing will happen when you move to the Moonwater part with the Cinderlands one.

3 minutes ago, Mesmerize said:

Viridian and Cinderland transformation stones are actually cheap and you'll just need to buy a couple of them. If you're at the Cinderlands part of the map and you still need Viridian one, you'll have to buy it because you won't get more Viridian rewards, and same thing will happen when you move to the Moonwater part with the Cinderlands one.

thank you man! I really love you, from the bottom of my heart!

I will just buy them and see how everything will go!

I have one more question! what is gonna happen to me if I get out of keys and the unsealing charms? ;o

I have to be honest with you.. I kinda hate the fact that there's so many things to keep track on.. like you can't just quest and level up XD so many things.. haha

3 minutes ago, qwtks said:

I have one more question! what is gonna happen to me if I get out of keys and the unsealing charms? ;o

I have to be honest with you.. I kinda hate the fact that there's so many things to keep track on.. like you can't just quest and level up XD so many things.. haha

Daily quests give keys (all Moonwater ones give you the choice between a key and a valor stone), but you'll keep getting keys as you quest your way to 45.

4 minutes ago, qwtks said:

This is to be expected in an mmo that you will farm many things. If you wish to bypass that, stick to arena only. 

You can get keys and charms from dungeon dailies. Go to f8 and do the purple then blue then green dungeons where level suggested is equal or lower than your level. If you have not done the story of a section yet, you won't have the daily quest. When you enter the f8 map after getting a party, you will see bank, vendor, fireplace and an npc with a quest marker on his head. That is who gives you the daily quest for the dungeon you are about to run.

Hope it makes sense, I don't know if you have used f8 yet

8 minutes ago, DeaHamlet said:

This is to be expected in an mmo that you will farm many things. If you wish to bypass that, stick to arena only. 

You can get keys and charms from dungeon dailies. Go to f8 and do the purple then blue then green dungeons where level suggested is equal or lower than your level. If you have not done the story of a section yet, you won't have the daily quest. When you enter the f8 map after getting a party, you will see bank, vendor, fireplace and an npc with a quest marker on his head. That is who gives you the daily quest for the dungeon you are about to run.

Hope it makes sense, I don't know if you have used f8 yet

I did actually.. I'm not that noobish in the game.. it's just that I'm such a worrier.. I think about the futuristic levels before I even reached it.. but thanks again for the reminder! I never thought that the dailies is that important.. I just did them when I felt like it..

2 hours ago, qwtks said:

I did actually.. I'm not that noobish in the game.. it's just that I'm such a worrier.. I think about the futuristic levels before I even reached it.. but thanks again for the reminder! I never thought that the dailies is that important.. I just did them when I felt like it..

They are indeed very important and it's best to do them as you are leveling not just at cap. It reduces the grind at cap and the pain if you want to keep up with your upgrades. They give xp, resources and money. If you get lucky and outfit drops, you will get lots of money compared to just doing the story. 

I personally strive to do at least the main three of the area I'm in (e.g. Cinderlands) and more on weekends. I always do dailies when available in the area I'm in story wise. Usually post story mission you get the dailies, I always do them before going to next camp. I'm swimming in money, keys, charms, mats and outfits despite also throwing way too much coin on crafting. 

Archived