I can't beat master chef solo

FreedomGent

I'm lv 33 force master, HP 4800

Creeps keep spawning and each creep do about 400 damage.

nearly defeated master chef with 200 HP left, but he still have cronies left behind.

This is one of white solo dungeon, is force master bad character for solo at higher level?

1 minute ago, FreedomGent said:

The one from sand scorpion boss

Hmm, the only thing I can suggest it to just keep trying. Or, level up to 36 and exchange 16 Cinderlands Valor Stone for the renowned soul shields at Yehara's Mirage for more HP to last longer. I'm sure you'll do it.

What I did was pull him away to towards the entrance to his domain and camped him there as a BM. The adds except for one will bother you so just kill that one. Also you might want to tank him towards a wall because  where I tanked him at if he belly bumps you back he will run back to his spawn thus replenishing his hp so you will have to start over.

I was a BM so I had block to avoid his belly bump push back.

4 minutes ago, Taimatsu said:

What I did was pull him away to towards the entrance to his domain and camped him there as a BM. The adds except for one will bother you so just kill that one. Also you might want to tank him towards a wall because  where I tanked him at if he belly bumps you back he will run back to his spawn thus replenishing his hp so you will have to start over.

I was a BM so I had block to avoid his belly bump push back.

Force master can't tank and should evade instead.

Problem is all his creeps use long range attack which deal high damage.

Make skill key 2 (Flame whorl) into tier 4 stage 1 for aoe effect. Use Divine Veil Tier 3 stage 2 so it follows you around. Roast the adds, proceed to roast the chef. Alternatively also up skill key 1 (Impact) into Tier 1 stage 2 to block ranged attack within 0,5 sec. Master the use of q, e, ss (Required for all dgns)

8 minutes ago, FreedomGent said:

Force master can't tank and should evade instead.

Problem is all his creeps use long range attack which deal high damage.

Never said it should tank I said it should camp it at the entrance of the domain so he can avoid the mass adds pls read my post carefully. Where I tanked him only 1 add bothered me the rest ran in circles.

Again read my post carefully since you neglected 90% of it.

26 minutes ago, FreedomGent said:

So should I make another character? which one the best for solo?

I don't think you should remake a class I mean that's a lot of re-grinding to do. You could just skip that quest and keep moving forward. I know it's a daily quest but you shouldn't let it impede your progress and delete all your hard work.

• 2 months later...

spec divine veil tier 4 stage 1, lets adds attack you, lower your HP, then activate divine veil.

Also if you run in and die once to him, then get up with chi recovery and fight him, you have less adds to face, a manageable amount. Fm requires you to think on the go, focus and learn to use defensive skills, it's no easy mode so long as a boss is targetting you, but you are relevant in all content current and future, so you'd never have to reroll if you master the class.

Archived