Worst time for maintaince

FlashFX

You guys are really screwing over the European players with these scheduled maintenances. I mean, I understand that they are necessary, but a maintenance in the middle of day that last for 5 hours and 30min. Can it really be that a company like yourself can not even do a European friendly maintenance.

Agreed why can't you do this early in the morning since you are NA based. Separate us from NA times so we have less downtime. You are making your own business suffer if you shut it down during peak hours where people will play and buy things.. Think

well some time i think US way of thinking , u do not like something sue the hell out of them , until we will either make a petition or actually sue ncsoft for not delivering the service we are paying for (speaking for VIP memebers here) in EU time zone , nothing will change because they do not care .

3 minutes ago, FlashFX said:

You guys are really screwing over the European players with these scheduled maintenances. I mean, I understand that they are necessary, but a maintenance in the middle of day that last for 5 hours and 30min. Can it really be that a company like yourself can not even do a European friendly maintenance.

it wasn't a " scheduled maintenances "....

check https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/forum/412-news-and-announcements/

not sure where the EU servers are located, but the US ones are located here in Dallas, TX. and the maintenance started at 5am, so fairly early for us. Sorry it's in the middle of the day for EU but really there is no good time for maintenance in any game, and there's always someone who's not going to get to play during "their time". =\

5 minutes ago, Lunarhowl said:

Doesn't matter what time, someone is always going to get screwed over. Just the way it is.

I get that, what I don't get is why they keep screwing the same people over.

This is the 3rd time it's in the middle of the day for EU.

Do the next patch in our night or morning and I'll stop complaining.

Archived