I need help picking something fun to play.

Caex

I have a 45 BM

42 KFM

ive tried sin,LBM 

im not really into summoner. and was hoping to find some others opinions.

I was looking into force master, Although im not really a caster player at times. This class kinda (only Kinda) reminds me of Sorc from Tera.  

from a pvp standpoint ive seen so many FM's wreck my face. But ive also beat them as well.

So i ask the community. 

What is your view point on FM? Is it a fun class for both PVE and pvp?

hey, 

i tried kung fu master abit and found out it's not realy my thing ! 

i changed to FM and i must say i realy like it ! they excel in pve and can solo most dungeons with ease as for pvp, i cant realy say i havent done that much pvp yet and i rather wait with hardcore pvp until i'm 45 and have some decent equips.. but the daily arenas i do every now and then were fun experiences FM is good against most classes but destroyer and summoner are giving me a realy hard time xD

Anyway i think Force Master is alot of fun to play but you do need to experiment abit with the builds etc to see what suits your playstyle

Don't know much on Force Master, didn't really find it that appealing.  Warlock will hopefully be here in a month or two, that class is going to be a lot of fun, in my opinion. They also plan to release later down the line Soul Fighter, which looks pretty fun to play as well. 

Soul Fighter Trailer : 

Warlock: 

PvE is cheese. You don't have to learn 1 boss strategy. You sit in the back and fire away, just don't pull aggro. Your low hp pool makes you super vulnerable to big boss attacks. Other than that, good AoE and single target damage. Will be the #2 ranged class after Warlock is released though.

PvP is hard . . . very hard. I hope you like kiting. It might the most difficult class to play well. If you are average, you are going to get stomped anywhere above 1600.

PS: Destroyer, why haven't you tried this yet! Great AoE, best burst dmg of any class, self healing skills, PvE wanted for grab, what else to say?

Archived