200+ ping for sin? PVE

Fragnance

27 minutes ago, Fragnance said:

Are they still playable with 200+ ping or it's not playable?

Why the hell do you have that high ping not sure what mine is but i have no problem at all in pvp and pve :/ there was some little spike yesterday at night Eu time, but hey it was fun in pvp grab someone who was not near me xD. Fun times but hey i hope you can fix your ping so it is not that high :D

For soloing no, but for group play yes (pve) Because it's very important to maintain stealth while soloing which is very hard with a ping like that. Numerous times i have already soloed a dungeon for level 45. Brightstone ruins and also Pigsy. Of course i have died couple of times, but yes it's due to high latency spike.

Pvp is out of a question, you can't land important combos with a ping like that.

~Degree

No they're not. Atleast throught my eyes. Im already hating to play this game with 120 ping as SIN. It has huge impact depending ofc your build but most likely with 200-300 ping against someone with 30-50 ping youll pve wise deal 20-40% less dmg and unable to restealth if you're playing lightning pierce build. For pvp you will struggle and lot anyone who has higher ping than you will have advantage over you

200 ping for Sin? Yeh that's not really a good idea. It'll be okay to play it but you'll get frustrated a lot when you miss your timings or can't do the combo you want cause of your high ping and that will result in your death. 

Archived