i given up on FM for now

Trunks

Just to much crap you gotta deal with against BM/LBD/Assian/ and *cricket*ing summoners, with a class that doesn't have any defense at all. Loved the class but for pvp it isn't for me at the moment. 

Remaking to a BM for the mean time. 

i just cant at the moment deal with so many classes that can stop a good amount of my so called defense moves. The class is good, it isn't over powered but i do think at the moment there a bit under powered. I rarely see FM at arena at all... last 20 matches i went against 1 fm thats with an hour or so of playing. 

Search youtube. Just watched a korean grand final lan tourney the other night and in the finals it was a warlock and a force master. This pvp is not wow kids. You can't just smash buttons. You have to really learn how the other classes play and what they are doing.

Sins and summoners are actually ones that compenent FM counters.

BM is hard counter very frustating to deal with now but not impossible.

Right now you are caught under delusion BM is some super class but there's one thing I guarantee you. Your gonna have bad time with them aswell. Not because I would doubt ur playstyle but rather  than sins and summoners counter them so super duber hard you wanna throw ur keyboard outta window plus their dmg is semi ankward to pull off and they require 35+ to even think going to arena.

If you played ur FM by spamming buttons like in PvE you are doing it wrong. Rushing doesn't work with any class. And when you mentioned no defense I take you are low lv because those 2x ice block majorly fvk up sins. Even Q/E iframe you get at 30

I play at high gold and platinum range with other class and there are some very fearful and competitive FM I've faced. My FM is low gold but my lv36 limits me the most right now because I face pretty much max lvs.

Archived