Herro I need herpu

Hya, I've got a few questions:

1) While grinding through blackram dungeon I got this neclace. It's destroyer only. It can be upgraded to lvl 10. Should I upgrade this neclace and use it or my hongmoon (blight) stuff since it can be made even better with breakthrough I think?

uYhAK0f.jpg

2) I heard that if I clear that dungeon 10 times I get a hp boost. Is it like a health potion that temporary increases max hp by 400 or is it a permanent one? Do you think it's worth it (I've cleared 3 times so far)?

3) What are these jawels? From what I understand they give extra exp while upgrading a weapon so I have to spam less offering weapons to level up the weapon (I always forget to use these jawels).

NvVHMqQ.jpg

1) I can't help ya, I'd stick to the Hongmoon personally. But that's your call.

2) when you unlock bonus stats from an achievement you have to select to use it in the achievement window, as long as you have it active you'll get the bonus, but you can only have one boost from achievements at a time, so if you take 400HP you can't get 3Damage or the pierce bonus. At lower levels it can help but once you get to 45, you'll have 40,000 HP so 400 isn't that big of a deal.

3) You feed them to your weapon like you would other weapons. Save the green ones for highlevels, use the pink at lower levels.

well, i'll try to answer some of your question...

1. It's conditional i think, recover focus on block is quite good, but remember you'll lose the other stats since blight only give you crit and recover focus... *not to mention this block is actually like rng-auto-block. If you want to use it, make sure you don't ever throw away your hongmoon, since it still could be evolved further. So its up to you, do you really want the focus bonus, or the other stats enhancement...?
  2. its an achievement, you have to clear that dungeon ten times, and you get the achievement. after that you have to activate the effect in the achievement window (U). I'm sure you'll understand this once you open that achievement window :)
  3. It's for upgrading your weapon. personally i'll wait to use it on the higher level since it would give nice amount of weapon upgrade points, *as highlevels weapon is slow to upgrade using other normal weapon as sacrifice

Archived