4 new hair styles and no Yu Ran

Hidan

Well title says it all. Me alongside other ppl asked if it's possible to get Yu Ran (Yura) hair style and instead they added some weird and ugly styles. Really a nice way to show that you listen to your community. 

@Hidan

The community has been asking for lots of things, just because you didn't get what you want doesn't mean they are not listening. If you watched their stream you would know they went out of their way to appeal to the dev's to get different skin tones and hair colors players requested. I don't mean to offend but you came off as mighty entitled and ungrateful for the hair and such we did receive.

Just now, Inarie said:

We got new hairstyles? I only saw the one on the store with the pigtails...

The release had new hairstyles, they are at the bottom of the hair selection, previously those were unavailable. also they added a good bit more color options for the hairs, and skin tones for characters. You likely didn't know they were new because they came with release. They are unique atm to NA/EU but should hit the other regions.

54 minutes ago, Yui said:

@Hidan

The community has been asking for lots of things, just because you didn't get what you want doesn't mean they are not listening. If you watched their stream you would know they went out of their way to appeal to the dev's to get different skin tones and hair colors players requested. I don't mean to offend but you came off as mighty entitled and ungrateful for the hair and such we did receive.

I didn't came in all high and mighty... Was just sharing an opinion... if you can't accept other ppl's opinion don't go on forums..

1 hour ago, Hidan said:

I didn't came in all high and mighty... Was just sharing an opinion... if you can't accept other ppl's opinion don't go on forums..

Saying they don't listen to the community because you didn't get a hairstyle you suggested while calling the others they did give ugly is pretty entitled and ungrateful.  I can accept people's opinions, I just found your behavior bad. You may have had the best intentions but how you shared your opinion was offensive.

3 hours ago, Hidan said:

Well title says it all. Me alongside other ppl asked if it's possible to get Yu Ran (Yura) hair style and instead they added some weird and ugly styles. Really a nice way to show that you listen to your community. 

If this is the hair I'm thinking of, please stop whining, it will be added in 2 wks, when BSH is opened, that hair comes from the twins boss in 4 man BSH.

Archived