So should I just drop Radiant ring + Forgekeepers + Prospector + Stonecutter?

Vecejj

No idea how they will yield any profit now or in the near future, Is anyone making any profit from these crafting / gathering guilds at level 45?  and speaking of profit, they don't seem to yield any actual useful items either... did I make a big mistake levelling these?

So far not unless people want those skins from Forgekeepers maybe.

I have the same combination and learned every Secret Technique for both of them (even tho Radiant Ring is bugged) and already have Level 4 on each one. At least I don't have level my professions when the level 50 content is out :D

2 minutes ago, n1hl0 said:

So far not unless people want those skins from Forgekeepers maybe.

I have the same combination and learned every Secret Technique for both of them (even tho Radiant Ring is bugged) and already have Level 4 on each one. At least I don't have level my professions when the level 50 content is out :D

Yea I've managed to sell one forgekeeper weapon skin, how is it at level 45?

Btw I thought the radiant ring thing with missing techniques etc. was a bug but it is actually intended, they removed accessories from radiant ring =/

5 minutes ago, Vecejj said:

Yea I've managed to sell one forgekeeper weapon skin, how is it at level 45?

Btw I thought the radiant ring thing with missing techniques etc. was a bug but it is actually intended, they removed accessories from radiant ring =/

The high end skins are way to expensive to just craft casually and then try to sell them.

For the last one you even need mats from the upcomming dungeon, so right now you can't craft them.

About the Radiant Ring I have had a ticket open since the second day of early access.

This was the last response I recieved

Hello,

Our QA team has to investigate. Once they identify the problem , the development team has to resolve it. This can take some time. Because of the widespread nature of this problem updating a player regarding it via a ticket doesnt really work.

The forums is the best place for game updates. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Regards,

GM DeeJay
NCSOFT Support Team

Sounds to me that they acknowledge this as a bug also considering that there are achievemnts in-game right now where you have to craft these things.

But in the end there was no official statement so far which makes me sad....

1 minute ago, n1hl0 said:

The high end skins are way to expensive to just craft casually and then try to sell them.

For the last one you even need mats from the upcomming dungeon, so right now you can't craft them.

About the Radiant Ring I have had a ticket open since the second day of early access.

This was the last response I recieved

Hello,

Our QA team has to investigate. Once they identify the problem , the development team has to resolve it. This can take some time. Because of the widespread nature of this problem updating a player regarding it via a ticket doesnt really work.

The forums is the best place for game updates. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Regards,

GM DeeJay
NCSOFT Support Team

Sounds to me that they acknowledge this as a bug also considering that there are achievemnts in-game right now where you have to craft these things.

But in the end there was no official statement so far which makes me sad....

Yes this is what many people have received but I made a thread on General discussion the other day with players telling me official announcements removing accessories, they need to update achievements / techniques etc. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 28/01/2016 at 3:50 PM, Vecejj said:

Yes this is what many people have received but I made a thread on General discussion the other day with players telling me official announcements removing accessories, they need to update achievements / techniques etc. 

link to those "official announcement"???

Also can one of the dev please clear this up...

So, as I understood, this package is just a piece of crap? Like those who have entered those guilds, just forge hammers and repair weapons till death?

Why do these guilds even exist then and why did I spend so much time to level them up... sh*t

The most profitable gathering is treefrllers white cedar sap and stonecutter granite. If you want a long cooldown (for an alt), then trapper glarlhorn bone is good profit. Still, it's not much. 20-30s a day.  -- crafting profit seems to have dried up, with players flocking to merry potter and transformation stones , driving out the margin. -- the most profit you can make is running dailys (on multiple toons) and grinding forbidden crash site.

Archived