Maintenance?

Skarwind

2 minutes ago, Lawltack said:

Still no word on what the hell is going on... Come on NCSoft. You are just driving players away in hordes. 

So to be fare there wasn't even a wait for non-premiums when the servers went down I bet this is not the end of the game =P

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Tigerous said:

Yeah trying to get that soul shield with people constantly trying to kill you isn't helping. Guess this isn't really a new player friendly game already.

LEgitimate reply: i recommend finding a guild if you are really having problems and maybe requesting help, or switching channels if you are getting multi jumped again and again.   This is a very heavily pvp oriented game (to the point they are going to being an esport) which yea, does make things  a bit harder for those whom don't excel at it. But traveling in groups, switching channels , etc etc can make life easier

1 minute ago, kamoex said:

Outage scenario:

Tier 1 tech: No Idea. Escalate to tier 2.

Tier 2 tech: No Idea. Escalate to tier 3.

Tier 3 tech: No Idea. Tell the boss to restart the servers.

:D

Boss: Ugh, not this again.  -'Accidently' spills coffee cup on servers- "SORRY GUYS  SERVERS BROKE. DON'T KNOW WHY."

Just now, illusiondoll#28 said:

Oh GAWD *braces for impact* I had just came from a game that had that predicament. Phantasy Star Online 2, DDoSed and was IP blocked for 6 months... ; -;

mhm, talked about that in Faction chat last night actually xD

2 minutes ago, RageMaiketh said:

So to be fare there wasn't even a wait for non-premiums when the servers went down I bet this is not the end of the game =P

Well no, it's not the end of the game lol. And I'm not saying I'm quitting. Personally, I freakin' love this game and can see myself playing it for years. I'm just saying that the people that don't enjoy it as much are more apt to get discouraged and quit by this kind of thing happening. It has happened nearly every day so far since launch.

5 minutes ago, Jennbob said:

LEgitimate reply: i recommend finding a guild if you are really having problems and maybe requesting help, or switching channels if you are getting multi jumped again and again.   This is a very heavily pvp oriented game (to the point they are going to being an esport) which yea, does make things  a bit harder for those whom don't excel at it. But traveling in groups, switching channels , etc etc can make life easier

or he could you know... take his pvp clothes off?

1 minute ago, Lawltack said:

Well no, it's not the end of the game lol. And I'm not saying I'm quitting. Personally, I freakin' love this game and can see myself playing it for years. I'm just saying that the people that don't enjoy it as much are more apt to get discouraged and quit by this kind of thing happening. It has happened nearly every day so far since launch.

I <3 your face

Just now, Justiceguy said:

Maybe there was a fire and they all had to escape the building, leaving their cellphones behind so they can't even tweet about it.  

Gosh, I hope they're alright.....should we call someone?

or perhaps nobody is into work yet? I'll bet you there will be something from NCSOFT or somthing by 9am.

1 minute ago, Lawltack said:

DAMNIT LAWL I FIND YOU EVERYWHERE... guess who

On 1/28/2016 at 3:24 AM, illusiondoll#28 said:

Oh GAWD *braces for impact* I had just came from a game that had that predicament. Phantasy Star Online 2, DDoSed and was IP blocked for 6 months... ; -;

Oh how i loved PSO and all its faults and awesomeness.  Can't we just go back to the dreamcast days and have fun again?

Maybe there was a fire and they all had to escape the building, leaving their cellphones behind so they can't even tweet about it.  

Gosh, I hope they're alright.....should we call someone?

call 911. :D

5 minutes ago, Jennbob said:

Somehow I can't see this game becoming an esport with all the downtime and spam it has. It really is one of the worst handled launches I've seen. If I hadn't sunk for a preorder I'd have stopped playing by now. The only saving grace it has is the combat system. Everything else is meh.

5 minutes ago, kamoex said:

Outage scenario:

Tier 1 tech: No Idea. Escalate to tier 2.

Tier 2 tech: No Idea. Escalate to tier 3.

Tier 3 tech: No Idea. Tell the boss to restart the servers.

:D

Boss: The FQ are you guys doing?! (Points at Tier 1 2 and 3)... IM THE FQNG BOSS HERE! IT MEANS I HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT THIS SH!T!!!

Secretary: Boss keep calm, your blood pressure is rising...

Boss: Sorry but this...ugh...damn this FuuHLz!

Secretary: keep calm, Keep calm, *gets near the boss*

Boss: *getting more flustered and angry*

Secretary: *hugs boss*

Tier 1 2 and 3... *Staring like FuuHLz while having their Kebabs hard as rock*

... anyone who wants to post a part 3 guys? lets make it up to part 9... Star wars have 8 of em...right?

1 minute ago, Malix said:

or he could you know... take his pvp clothes off?

(SHhHHhhHh That's tooo easy.   Your taking away potential targets!)

But yea, i thought that was the obvious answer :P    I assumed he was trying to get better at pvp and just.. not going about it right by throwing face into fire.   To which, practice practice practice and having friends as a 'handicap' until self sufficiant.

but.. if that's not it. Yes.  just take off the darn faction uniform XD Miracles will happen!

Wait, NCSoft doesn't have someone working graveyard shift?

Maybe they do, but they spilled pop on the server and they are currently freaking out and they dont know what to do.

Just now, Reyd said:

Maybe they do, but they spilled pop on the server and they are currently freaking out and they dont know what to do.

Man, if they're hiring, I'm great with a computer and know how to post on the forums or use twitter.  

PLUS, I use a sippy cup so I don't spill my juice anywhere!

Archived