Game quitting/crashing minutes after logging in

ABear

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey everyone, our team said that some of these new crashes are caused by the Razer Synapse being Disabled. In this case, we're asking users to leave Synapse enabled but keep the In-Game Chroma feature disabled. Additionally, we've found some issues with the Chroma Black Widow keyboard. Let us know if this information helps or not.

You're wrong.

Synapse is old news. And it isn't Synapse.

It's the SDK service and In Game Scanner. Synapse otherwise is fine. Could you guys maybe turn your brains on before giving us bullshit?

Look into it.

i have run no external programs. nothing. no ts 3 no wtfast no anything. file repaired and reinstalled. it's not fking synapse. It was NEVER synapse.

I realize problems don't blink away, but I want them to realize it's not the problems we have been having. That's all. I want to quickly eliminate what the problems -aren't- so they can move past those and on to the real solution.

I also have a very negative attitude towards Ncsoft as an Aion player.

4 minutes ago, goldenkid said:

Glint, You cant just shot the messenger and expect to hear about a solution

I can quite do what I like?

This sounds like your first year with ncsoft. I'll give you time to adjust.

So.. After this recent patch, 1/27/16, I can not get past the NCSOFT logo screen before it crashes. When I restart the game I get error 4049. This isnt about that, because its obvious you have to close the client32 and anything gamegaurd related and you will not get that 4049 error. This is just plainly unable to get to the PIN screen. I have uninstalled, reinstalled gamegaurd, then the actual game... I have repaired the files countless times, I have restarted my pc over and over like an doof... to no avail. This is as far as I can get, then when I type a response the crash report, the crash report... you guessed it, crashes. Anyone else having this issue or idea as to how to fix it? This is the error I am getting below... over and over and over

TZc3lY.png

Archived