Dungeons Aggro

875984_1452550431

Have you put any talent points into lowering your aggro generation? Are you sure any of the others have put points into increased aggro generation? Most probably everyone goes for damage, and when it comes to pve force masters tend to have the most leeway to do damage, since melee has to block and avoid circles.

Most damage = Most aggro unless talented otherwise. The siren bracelet increases aggro by ~16% or smth, but it's not much.

There really isn't a good way while leveling on FM that I came across other than dialing back your dps to avoid aggro. You can skill your ice palm to deal no threat and your inferno to deal no threat but neither one accounts for a significant portion of the FM dps. My rotation for my build is LMB > 2 > LMB > 2 > LMB > 1 to apply burning and then just LMB > 2 > LMB > 1 on repeat which gives 4k crits on my 2 and 3k crits on my 1 (note im only 43 atm so fully geared the damage would be higher)......unfortunately this draws aggro and there is no skill to reduce the threat from these skills so I need to rework my build to be a bit lower dps or I need to step up my game and avoid all the damage.

Archived