Premiums & Auction House Limit

Aimscoes

T_T i knew it was going to be limited but never bothered with it, but now at soon max level i am already annoyed by it with premium as well.

I know you can post up to 90+ items at Rank 10 premium but that takes forever to get there.

Seriously look over AH and why do Premiums even get limited to AH? it's annoying... I can't sell stuffs to vendor bcs i get 1c for whatever i vendor. 

I can't sell items on AH bcs it's so limited that i can bearly make cash from it until the end of the day where i know for sure what i can sell and in what amount in order to not *cricket* me over at the early day.

So how do i make money? Yeah,, i flip something insanely on AH or i make dailys that takes forever for such small amount of cash. 

I've been a premium for 1 week now from the signature pack, i bought a month now today becuase i wanna see how far i can get and what the game has to offer more at the end game and i don't wanna quit at lvl 38 but this "PREMIUM RANKS" are not that fast, i am still Rank 1 with maybe 30% into Rank 2, that doesn't even give me more slots on AH until a lot higher ranked... FIX.. anyone else annoyed? 

What are you even trying to get money for? When I reach 45 I usually has abit over nine gold, which is pretty decent amount to work with. There´s not really rush getting things since they are going to launch more in the near future. 

11 minutes ago, Mishee said:

What are you even trying to get money for? When I reach 45 I usually has abit over nine gold, which is pretty decent amount to work with. There´s not really rush getting things since they are going to launch more in the near future. 

While this is true, sure. 

But i like to have a lot of transmogs, crafting items so basically i spend a lot of cash :D 

Archived