Adder's Nest costume loot

Svanhild

Costume that should drop from the last boss in this dungeon [Dura], is it even to possible to get it still? I mean  after 220 runs of this dungeon all i get are dumplings and healing tonics,by god ..i have 500 each by now.This is so frustrating ,it makes me wondering if it exists in loot table or they removed it? Whats your experiance guys?

20-30 runs xD ...had 243 for Red Bandit Mask  now i had 230 for Bandit Princess and it dropped just a while ago.....guess its my luck...And yeh it seems drop ratio is prty low for both items.Thx for answers guys, almost lost my hope.

Yeah RnG is glad to some ppl and not so much to other, for me it can be a Pain in the back, well other time it can be a nice one xD But i got the Grave Raider outfit and i was like yes intil i looked and it was for Gon Male only xD

that costume is a pain... when i did it on my KFM (who couldnt use it) i got it dropped a few times from boss. now when i go in with FM for the costume boss doesnt even drop a single item except the healing junk :/

edit: now im wondering if it drops from the boss or from clearingbox

• 1 month later...

ETFScJb Got it on my 71st run, ran 50 on Sunday, 12 yesterday, 9 today SCORE!!! Not horrible since some people have run 200+ before getting it but I've done dreadtide arena 30+ times on my lbd and still no Infinite Challenge and those take almost 6 minutes just for all the wait time between fights where Adder's Nest takes 1 minute 20 seconds per run. RNG is good to some, shiznitty to others. Best of luck to the rest of you still in the hunt.

Archived