Anyone got a stalker blade to trade?

Winnetou

So I just spent all my keys on these stalker weapon lockers, and I got weapons for all classes except mine(blade master), and I wanted the stalker blade to upgrade my hongmoon weapon. If anyone plays on Iksanun, got the stalker blade and wanna trade with any other stalker weapon I would be grateful.

My nick is Tôshirô, and I'm asking this here on the forums and not in the game because there are a lot of spammers which makes the chat unreadable...

Just now, Winnetou said:

So I just spent all my keys on these stalker weapon lockers, and I got weapons for all classes except mine(blade master), and I wanted the stalker blade to upgrade my hongmoon weapon. If anyone plays on Iksanun, got the stalker blade and wanna trade with any other stalker weapon I would be grateful.

My nick is Tôshirô, and I'm asking this here on the forums and not in the game because there are a lot of spammers which makes the chat unreadable...

I leveled up Blade Master and Force Master, on BM I got some FM weapons, and on FM I got a BM weapon, but never got the right weapon for the right class using so many keys.

Archived