So can we talk a little about soul shields and their complete lack of storing potential?

There are just too many to keep track of, and a lot of them have neat pictures on them. I would like to be able to keep those and collect some, but at this point I would end up having to discard or sell them, which is unfortunate. As for the actual soul shield page, I feel that they could easily be stored there and that would solve all these issues, otherwise, what is the point? I'm really only going to be holding one soul shield at a time.

Anywho, what do you guys think? How do you find managing the system? What's easiest?

Thanks

There are plenty of extra pieces to salvage or fuse. Having a full set should still be possible. There is nothing wrong with wanting to collect them up. There is a wardrobe for collecting outfits. There is a collection screen made for soul shields with more slots than could ever be worth using. So why not have it as a collection screen? I agree entirely with byazurabyazurabyazura. There should be a way to do this.

2 minutes ago, MasterPancake said:

There are plenty of extra pieces to salvage or fuse. Having a full set should still be possible. There is nothing wrong with wanting to collect them up. There is a wardrobe for collecting outfits. There is a collection screen made for soul shields with more slots than could ever be worth using. So why not have it as a collection screen? I agree entirely with byazurabyazurabyazura. There should be a way to do this.

I see your point too, I was wondering about it. I guess my only question would be if it would be worth it. As far as I can tell, we get a achievement for collecting a set as when I got all 8 Stalker Soul Shield pieces, I got the prompt for that particular achievement, and then again for maxing all those pieces stats. Other than an achievement list that shows what we have collected, I don't see why you would need the actual pieces collected, unless of course they were to make it bound to your account so you could have full Soul Shields for your alts to use. That's a rather big patch though if they go that route. I remember how long it took Blizzard to make collected things account bound, took like 4 years from the time they introduced the idea.

Not saying its not worth it, I think its a great idea. just not sure it is something that will be implemented anytime soon. I really like all the customization stuff though, this was a good topic to post.

Archived