Will the queues be fixed ever?

klenx

Sorry if someone else posted this.

So I purchased the $25 package, played beta once and couldn't get the premium queue...fine w/e I paid 5 bucks for the week premium thinking they'll figure it out within a week. It's been about 10 days since early access (6 since official launch) and it seems I'll have to wait hours before I can get in if I don't pay.

There are plenty of people botting and/or spamming stuff about buying gold and the queues got slightly better but still are in the thousands/hours for non-premium members. So is there really a point in waiting for them to figure out the queue? Else, should I to pay to play or quit? 

People are giving them the benefit of the doubt since its "new", but the game has been out for like 4 years in Asia and plus they've had plenty of other big mmo's like Aion and Wildstar. It seems ridiculous that they can't figure out queues and won't allow character transfers. If character transfers (which WoW a game 12 years+ can do) is too hard since I don't know anything about coding and whatnot, at least give us some kinda exp item for a new server or something to compensate? The item transfer isn't as important as the time spent leveling and doing all those quests/dungeons....

All games go through the same phase in the first few weeks of release. The company is kinda strange with how they handle the servers and such, but it'll be settled out soon. Just have patience. If not, play something else for a week or so. Queues will die down. 

honestly just venting....and I'd be more understanding if it really were a brand new game which it isn't...

but yes hope so....and to Ardnaxela yep people will always complain about stuff just like people will always troll and complain about others' forum topics =]

3 minutes ago, klenx said:

honestly just venting....and I'd be more understanding if it really were a brand new game which it isn't...

but yes hope so....and to Ardnaxela yep people will always complain about stuff just like people will always troll and complain about others' forum topics =]

I am not trolling. There are threads covering this. You could have just responded to one of those with your concerns. 

Complain away just don't spam topics.

Archived