Graphics issues on high end!

Steaua

I am seeing soo many videos showing the game looking beautiful but when I max out everything it is still horrible. Before you start poking me let me tell you my specs: i7-5820k 3.30GHZ, GTX 980 TI, 16 GB DDR 5, display is Philips 144 Hz with 1 ms response time and 27". 

Can anyone help me with directions on how to approach the problem since the game does not look one bit like in this clip(which has a lower setup than me): 

Most games are designed to run at a specific FPS. Running it higher or lower can actually affect performance negatively. I noticed that you are running a 144Hz display? Seems odd. I would run the game fixed at 60FPS and set the refresh rate on your monitor to 60Hz. Mess around with vertical sync as well (some monitors need it some dont)

BnS is technically a little old, don't forget that.

I myself am running 
FX-8350

GTX970

16GB RAM

SSD 

2720x1576 

I'm getting a few FPS dips here and there, but mostly the AA is killing my eyes. Both settings in game as well as forced from my GPU... crawling/shimmering on buildings/trees is horrible

I have no fps problem with the game.... it stays above 69 all the time. The issue is the graphics quality.... no matter what combination I make I cannot get those graphical effects and the part with the "oiled" like limbs never happens =/

3 hours ago, Steaua said:

I am seeing soo many videos showing the game looking beautiful but when I max out everything it is still horrible. Before you start poking me let me tell you my specs: i7-5820k 3.30GHZ, GTX 980 TI, 16 GB DDR 5, display is Philips 144 Hz with 1 ms response time and 27". 

Can anyone help me with directions on how to approach the problem since the game does not look one bit like in this clip(which has a lower setup than me): 

Strange, do you have 'Optimize for Combat' enabled? My game looks exactly or even better I think than in the video and it always runs at 120fps except when in highly-populated areas in which case I've never seen it drop below 70fps

This are my in-game settings:

I2yI2EJfl.png

I also have 8x Anisotropic filtering enabled in the Nvidia control panel. 

Archived