Ncoin

Giulia

I have a question to ask, yesterday I bought ncoin 4000 and after 4 hours of purchase, not having seen anything, I contacted support explaining the problem. They told me that they have problems with this kind of transactions, but today, after one day, I have not seen my NCoin nor on the website of NCsoft nor in the game. I created other tickets, and expect an answer. The money has already been deducted from the prepaid card. I'll have to wait long? Something like this happened to you? Thank you

Giulia, this happened to me too. I came to the forums to see if it happened to anyone else. There's a 5 page thread about it somewhere but I can't seem to find it again. I should have bookmarked it. I paid for some NCoin to try and skip the long queue, it billed me and gave me the confirmation email, but I don't have my NCoin still. I also made a ticket, but it looks like a whole bunch of people paid for NCoin and didn't get anything but a confirmation.

Kind of blows since it's supposed to be instant.

1 minute ago, Galepent said:

Giulia, this happened to me too. I came to the forums to see if it happened to anyone else. There's a 5 page thread about it somewhere but I can't seem to find it again. I should have bookmarked it. I paid for some NCoin to try and skip the long queue, it billed me and gave me the confirmation email, but I don't have my NCoin still. I also made a ticket, but it looks like a whole bunch of people paid for NCoin and didn't get anything but a confirmation.

Kind of blows since it's supposed to be instant.

i have bought NcSoft Coins 5 times always been instant delivery, maybe transaction delay with the bank? if you dont use creditcard with a quick internet bank or PayPal.

Just now, Startrance said:

i have bought NcSoft Coins 5 times always been instant delivery, maybe transaction delay with the bank? if you dont use creditcard with a quick internet bank or PayPal.

Never had a delay with my bank before. I buy things in other games all the time and instantly get my stuff. Same card, same bank account. NCSoft has already confirmed that they are having issues on their end with the NCoin delivering to some people. I just saw another forum post in the Bug section about it where NCSoft replied.

Just now, Galepent said:

Never had a delay with my bank before. I buy things in other games all the time and instantly get my stuff. Same card, same bank account. NCSoft has already confirmed that they are having issues on their end with the NCoin delivering to some people. I just saw another forum post in the Bug section about it where NCSoft replied.

Ok :) well i have just been lucky then, this release/launch havent been smooth so it wouldent surprise me if they have server or maintence issues when it comes to that function also.

Archived