Uhaka Solo Force Master Level 31 (Need build critique)

RrezZ

I made a Fire build specifically for soloing bosses with the limited training points that I have so far so obviously there's plenty of room to expand upon it: 

Total expended training points so far: 17

Blazing Palm: Tier 2 Stage 1 
Force Blast: (Impact: Tier 3 Stage 3) 
Blazing Beam: Tier 3 Stage 3 
Dragonwhorl: Tier 3 Stage 1 (instantly regen focus)  
**Inferno: Tier 2 Stage 2** (can hit for an INSANE amount of crit!) 
**Short Fuse: Tier 2 Stage 1** (instantly regen 3 Focus) 
Meteor Shower: (Blazing Wall: Tier 2 Stage 2) 

Note: This build will probably not be too good for mob clearing. 

I think you can actually improve this build for single target DPS.  The generally recommended core build is:

LB: Second tree

1: Third tree

2: Third tree

X: First tree

V: Second tree

You basically open with LB/X/V, then spam LB/2 and explode with 1.  Rinse and repeat.  I'm still struggling with whether leveling F is worth it.  I don't think you're supposed to use C, as manually exploding embers with 1 will give you better DPS.  You should also never really have to use 3, as LB builds focus very quickly.

Hello. A new level 45 FM here wondering if someone can let me know what points to use in what spells?

I'm new to lingo as well on BNS, so please be specific.

Also, a rotation and best soul shield and soul shield upgrade would be awesome to know! :)

Thank you! 

20 hours ago, Shumira said:

I think you can actually improve this build for single target DPS.  The generally recommended core build is:

LB: Second tree

1: Third tree

2: Third tree

X: First tree

V: Second tree

You basically open with LB/X/V, then spam LB/2 and explode with 1.  Rinse and repeat.  I'm still struggling with whether leveling F is worth it.  I don't think you're supposed to use C, as manually exploding embers with 1 will give you better DPS.  You should also never really have to use 3, as LB builds focus very quickly.

Actually there is something called GCD for most of the FM skill set, which means no matter how fast you spam the buttons it still takes the same amount of time for the skills to come out of GCD before you can press them again (ie not the skills that have a timer count, im referring to skills such as 1 2 lb rb) because the nature of GCD for FM it takes exactly the same amount of time to press LB-2-LB-2-LB-2 as compared to LB-RB-2-LB-RB-2-LB-RB-2. so the combo you referring to here should look like this "You basically open with RB-LB-X/RB-LB-V, then spam LB-RB-2 and explode with 1.  Rinse and repeat.“

on a side note FM skill rotation in a nut shell = LB-RB-2-LB-RB-2-LB-RB-2-LB-RB-1 repeat this set to maintain the burn buff for extra damage for skill 2 and LMB reapplying it when the buff ends with skill 1 and use other skills with LB-RB-(insert ice skill here) or RB-LB-(insert fire skill here)

maybe i should write a guide for those new FMs?

FM is a class that has tons of input and needs to decide on a skill rotation in the heat of battle depending on the current situation compared to other classes which have much simpler skill rotations. It takes tons of practice to know what each skill does what and in what situations to use. However to understand the FM you need to first understand that you need to insert LBRB/RBLB in between every other button press.

Hope this helps

Archived