The F2P, The Paywall, The Spammers/Bots and the Game called Blade and Soul.

PrinceMark

so while on queue i wanna discuss this topics.

As a F2P u cant send mail, u are only allowed to sell 10 times on the marketplace (DAILY, Reset is at 7am? ), just to clarify, its 10 times not 10 items at a time and also its 10 times whether they are bought of not.

What does this do to the marketplace? well lets talk about the Paywall 1st... you can send mail and have more times to sell once you pay...thats why its a paywall...unless you pay, your not moving through this paywall...nah ah!

Now lets talk about the spammers/bots... ive been playing for like 2-3 days and the number of spammers i blocked is at 30+ now... and the number of players we are allowed to block is 50... will this spammers/bots gonna say goodbye anytime soon? Well...the game is out for years now and still they dont have a damn anti spammer/bot system! That basically mean that they are here to stay...probably a long time...i wish not...but sadly.

Now lets talk about the game...its awesome...period.and another one.

SOOOOO... lets talk about this in another way...

now lets start about the game... The game called Blade and Soul...

do you want this game to die soon? you do? well kill yourself then! ^__^ coz i dont want this game to die...not soon...not in a long time.

and how about the spammers/bots? Oh i wish we can just kill em and make them STFU you know. Hey DEVS!!! Any plans on making the number of block players UNLIMITED?

Now lets talk about the PayWall... dont you think its harsh to prevent F2Ps from sending mails? Like preventing them forever? i mean, since theres no FOREVER except for the word itself... Why not just give a timeframe? like 1 week? within 7 days of making the char we can send mails regardless if we are F2P or RichKids or I dont have that damn Paypal/CC/Paysafe? Or you know, DEVS, set a level requirement? like a level 30 to send mails? or level 45 maybe?

Now the F2P....well sad life? nahh...im F2P at the time but still able to enjoy the game...i would love to top up at least $10 but they dont have cashu or onecard or Ukask etc in the payment option...

Im cheap? Duh? look at my sig! -___-" u know what they call those people who say the "already obvious stuff"?

Stupid? nahh... they are called... 

oh queue finish!!! *playing now*

as long NC soft don't do much against botters and spammers i stay f2p or its for me a waste of mony to enjoy this game 

am not willing to block every spammer ea min till my block list is full 

and now they use faction chat and party chat also not to mention they pm me -.- 

so i hope NC  soft firgure something out 

i see many mmorpg with almost no spammers ad all even if it is a populair game 

so there is a way to stop them 

sorry for my english 

1 hour ago, Zeborah76 said:

as long NC soft don't do much against botters and spammers i stay f2p or its for me a waste of mony to enjoy this game 

am not willing to block every spammer ea min till my block list is full 

and now they use faction chat and party chat also not to mention they pm me -.- 

so i hope NC  soft firgure something out 

i see many mmorpg with almost no spammers ad all even if it is a populair game 

so there is a way to stop them 

sorry for my english 

well my block list just got full... released all then block the spammers again...and now its almost full.. -_-" soon even this 50 will not be enough

2 minutes ago, pinkpiggy said:

telling people to kill themselves (over a game especially) is highly inappropriate. 

uhm if u read that part only then u better read the whole stuff and try to understand it... im trying to be humorous u know? no? well... guess not everyone is blessed.

Archived