Server Queues & Bugs, Seriously...

Aimscoes

SERIOUSLY.... this happend to me twice today. 

I glided in air, went down in combat and my character kept gliding on the ground and i couldn't even hit a mob. 

Have to exit and restart the game or at least logout to the character screen -> Queue 1.3K premium & *cricket*ing GG...

Thanks for being a premium member and supporting the game... 

They should fix this connection problem. 

Please fix the stupid server issues. 

Once you open & launching the game you should automaticly connect to a server "the server you're on" and from there be in a queue, not being in a queue from the lobby where ur characters are. 

Just how you connect to a realm with World of Warcraft. Each time i wanna swap to an alt or something i have to stand in this freaking huge queue even as a premium, no i am not changing server i been here since forever. 

Maybe if they didn't waste there time on other shitty games like Wildstar and put much harder work into Blade & Soul it would be better don't get me wrong the launch has been pretty great but I would love to know why my game crashes all the *cricket*ing time. Then I get an hour queue after spending 120 euros on the founders pack G *cricket*ing G

I don't know about you but i am so sick of games being released today with server issues, bugs and what more. 

I been in the MMO Genre since 10 years "most in WoW" and always, always it's the same issues as a company never learns. 

It's annoying as hell and it's released with not much brain behind. 

This connection problem could been handled so much easier and better and is most likely not going to change now.

So don't tell me what patient i have mate. I gave this feedback out twice on the Beta along with reporting bugs, A LOT happend.... 

So i don't know about you, but you don't seem that sharp do you. 

3 minutes ago, Sophena said:

Maybe if they didn't waste there time on other shitty games like Wildstar and put much harder work into Blade & Soul it would be better don't get me wrong the launch has been pretty great but I would love to know why my game crashes all the *cricket*ing time. Then I get an hour queue after spending 120 euros on the founders pack G *cricket*ing G

Yup i agree it's been queit a smooth launch compared to my earlier experiences with other games. 

Yet we had a few Server issues and DC's.

All i am saying is that their server connection system is dumb as hell. 

Once you logged into the game, you should connect to the server, so you should be able to logout to character screen to switch between alts without being DC from the server and wait another 1 hour + to play on it. 

Sure we can all say i choosen a bad server but with all respect that's not my fault, it's a bad system design and i belive it could been handled a lot better. 

But oh well, i'll wait 1 hour + in queue as a premium member just becuase the game for the SECOND time today bugged out in combat while gliding in the air....... that leaves me to 2 hours + of queue time already. 

On 24.1.2016 at 4:42 PM, Aimscoes said:

Hench, non-premium, right? :P 

It's funny that you say that.

Imagine the following: Everyone buys Premium.

What then? Everyone gets the Queue for like 5hours? Premium should not be the point of discussion here. It is just not right to demand Premium-Membership so you can login before others. This is a stupid system and they have to upgrade their servers or find other solutions.

7 hours ago, Aimscoes said:

Yup i agree it's been queit a smooth launch compared to my earlier experiences with other games. 

Yet we had a few Server issues and DC's.

All i am saying is that their server connection system is dumb as hell. 

Once you logged into the game, you should connect to the server, so you should be able to logout to character screen to switch between alts without being DC from the server and wait another 1 hour + to play on it. 

Sure we can all say i choosen a bad server but with all respect that's not my fault, it's a bad system design and i belive it could been handled a lot better. 

But oh well, i'll wait 1 hour + in queue as a premium member just becuase the game for the SECOND time today bugged out in combat while gliding in the air....... that leaves me to 2 hours + of queue time already. 

The other day my BnS kept crashing I couldn't figure out why and the premium queue was like 1000 and I had to go through that queue like 6-7 times over like wtf? D:

8 hours ago, Caex said:

How about instead instead of complaining and whining and demanding demanding demanding you actually ask nicely? Its the first week of the dang game man have some bloody patience!

It's a game obviously still in Alpha testing....

8 hours ago, Caex said:

How about instead instead of complaining and whining and demanding demanding demanding you actually ask nicely? Its the first week of the dang game man have some bloody patience!

Patience ? The game is 7 years old. Wtf do they need more time for?

I agree this shit is still in alpha, keep it in korea.

I wont even mention about their PvP.

Archived