Spring Water and Quartz

Callback

What even is the respawn timer on these things?  It seems to be WAY too long considering I have NEVER seen a quartz spot, and only seen 3 usable wells so far.

Potters seem useless if there are no nodes to even use the tools they make on.

I've read it's between 3-5 hours. Good luck though, almost every Silicate node location I've come across was camped. Supplies are ridiculously scarce (6 hours for 1 pine sap, GL on anything that spawns in the open world) which drives up prices. Once supply catches up to demand prices will come down but that's not going to be right away since crafted items are needed to level your weapon/accessories.

6 minutes ago, Callback said:

Shouldn't they lower it?  There's no reason for so few spots to be shared across the whole server when the respawn is THAT long.  Why would you ever craft more pickaxes when players can't even use the measly 5 they start with?

theyre not shared between the whole server but between each channel in a given region. one thing you can try is changing channels when your near where 2 or more nodes are close to each other to see if theyre spawned in one of the other channels.

2 minutes ago, arc said:

theyre not shared between the whole server but between each channel in a given region. one thing you can try is changing channels when your near where 2 or more nodes are close to each other to see if theyre spawned in one of the other channels.

That's still nowhere near enough.  Plus the cooldown on changing.  Nobody is going to be able to get any of anything.

black circle for 1-2 圣物 resets in 60mins after pick
blue circle for 2-3 圣物 resets in 70mins after pick
red circle for 5-7 圣物 resets in 3hrs after pick
also all spots will resets at 0600 am GMT +8 and after maintenance.

Info based on CN, so our should be the same, 60m, 70m, 3 hrs, depending on site yield qty. How many "rocks" on the spot is indicator of yield.

the cooldown on changing should be 3 mins so unless youre just trying to mine youll have a bad time sure but if youre just doing it when youre near a collection of nodes more often then not youll get at least one in. its how myself and my clan had done things in the other regions and worked fine there and works fine here too.

Archived