What to do when you hit level 45 video guide

Magzs

really usefull post/video keep it up man, im so close to giving up on this game cause i am just too new and too confused the game looks so complex to a new player xD can you btw explain why you get 2 soulstones from tomb of exile? it doesnt say you do right?

41 minutes ago, Magzs said:

Don't give up man, the game is worth it once you figure it out! :) Yeah, the quest does not say you get 2 soulstones but you get them from opening the box you get from completing the daily.

Yeah i wont, i really like the combat (pve) and the story, but after i reached lvl 45 i was a bit clueless as to what to do, you see all these items you need and there was no clear answer as to how to get those, so really nice vid man you motivated me me again, gonna try my best to learn so when warlock comes out i can powerlevel to the max, not liking BM as much. Do you only get soulstones from tomb of exile after a certain level or if you have finished the faction quests? because i have done it 10times already but i never been given soulstones, or i was drunk no idea. thanks though. :)

21 hours ago, Magzs said:

20 hours ago, Magzs said:

You get the soulstones when you have access to the daily :)

Maybe its a dumb question, but how do i get acces to the tomb of exiles daily? the guy whos right next to it in your vid, isnt there for me and never has been? also how do i get bracelet :o

*edit* figured out how to activate the daily, where can i get a bracelet though and does it give stats?

I was noticing in the video that you have a story quest not finished. The Silverfrost Mountain Chapter 1 quest not done. I was doing the same but that was as far as I could get. Is that cause Mushins tower isnt out yet? Or am i just missing something. Also good video i was wondering what i should be doing and it looks like i was on the right track.

8 minutes ago, DevilsSpawn said:

I was noticing in the video that you have a story quest not finished. The Silverfrost Mountain Chapter 1 quest not done. I was doing the same but that was as far as I could get. Is that cause Mushins tower isnt out yet? Or am i just missing something. Also good video i was wondering what i should be doing and it looks like i was on the right track.

Yes its one of the last quests to lead you to Mushin Tower,  Its one thing that really disappointed me when I hit 45.....no Tower, I was really looking forward to getting in there and getting the floors cleared for the Soul shield set and anything else usefull. In fact there is a ton of stuff missing in this game at moment for lvl 45's, another 24 man and 3 more 4/6 man dungeons

Yeah I was exited for some SS but its ok. Is there a site i can check to see when i can get the SS with the right stats i want and where the drop? Also Im stuck at evolving my weapon cause i cant seem to get a moonwater transformation stone. All the other ones seemed easy to get but I have yet to see a moonwater one.

14 hours ago, DevilsSpawn said:

Yeah I was exited for some SS but its ok. Is there a site i can check to see when i can get the SS with the right stats i want and where the drop? Also Im stuck at evolving my weapon cause i cant seem to get a moonwater transformation stone. All the other ones seemed easy to get but I have yet to see a moonwater one.

Lvl 45 Soul Sheilds you have 2 sets really:

these and when you run PoH 24 keep the elite soul shields that drop off nearly every trash mob and use them to upgrade main set with more crit

PVE:  http://bns.endgame.pk/items/show.php?name=blackram_supply&type=soulshield&stage=0   these also random drop from the bosses in PoH 24 man

PVP:  http://bns.endgame.pk/items/show.php?name=moonwater_arena&type=soulshield&stage=0  these are from the NPC next to the roulette wheel in Hogshead Hamlet

Archived