Confused on upgrading Accessories

LadyMidday

1 minute ago, Koops said:

I think you need other accessories to upgrade accessories.

Though I haven't gotten any accessories myself yet so I might be wrong...

This is correct.

Weapons are used to upgrade your weapon.  Accessories are used to upgrade accessories.

Under the assumption that you are using the items that cam be upgraded, sealed weapons can only be used for weapons, sealed rings for rings,  etc. Unless... you are at max level and next phase is a transformation, the item will need to be a specified unsealed weapon/accessories. Under manage equipment the item required will be grayed out if you do not have it,  if unsure how to obtain the description will indicate where it can be obtained

12 minutes ago, repoe805 said:

Under the assumption that you are using the items that cam be upgraded, sealed weapons can only be used for weapons, sealed rings for rings,  etc. Unless... you are at max level and next phase is a transformation, the item will need to be a specified unsealed weapon/accessories. Under manage equipment the item required will be grayed out if you do not have it,  if unsure how to obtain the description will indicate where it can be obtained

Mostly right.  However, when it comes to the ring, necklace, and earring you can use any one of them to upgrade another.  IE.  You can upgrade your ring with a necklace piece, etc.  Hence, why I group the accessories as one group.  The only one that requires the same category of item to upgrade is the weapon.

You can usually find out where to find a specific breakthrough item by hovering your cursor over the required item in the evolution / breakthrough window.  The popup usually shows where you need to go to get the item.

Archived