Crybabies. Crybabies Everywhere.

Voretechz

7 minutes ago, Lagging said:

It's basically what YOU'RE saying thrown back at you. "If you don't like it, stop crying and leave." That is why it sounds stupid.

You're calling out crybabies by being a crybaby. You made your own thread to do that. It's funny.

Ahh, yes the famous switcheroo. You can't see you're in the wrong, so switch it on up and blame the other person.

Fact is, the ones complaining are the ones complaining. Others are just coming in and pointing you out on your complaining, not "complaining about complaining." That's stupid lol. When you are "complaining" you are in a bad mood. The people who are pointing you out are not in a bad mood, so they're not "complaining."

LOL OP pays and thinks he also bought the right to bash people, who could also be potential customers. A company like this is built upon suggestions from its customers and experimentations. NCsoft as well as the Developers both need to listen and take into consideration many of its player's requests or else it will fail. I wonder if some of these guys bashing others even made it to high school.

1 minute ago, Voretechz said:

In that case then you are also crying about crying...
Moron. XD

Actually, all Lorleyan is doing is pointing out how hypocritical you are. His post doesn't show any implications of whining or complaining, just statements. You alone have failed.

Also, in case anyone else has more counter-arguments; here is a post I made in another thread that for some reason got locked one post after I made that one... despite this and many other threads like these existing going un-moderated... Maybe I should take this tinfoil hat off but that's just a bit fishy... There have been other threads for other reasons that were valid and civil that were sneak locked just because one user out of the hundred went off topic, or for no reason at all. It's just fishy, man.

1bLgGB0.png

12 minutes ago, Rave said:

I never said it was, but I was taking into account the management that be required to do it and after. This isn't a brand new game. The original version as well as the others has been out for years and has never had server problems to date (I played the Korean version). As for the EVE online thing; this game was also obviously intended to be able to handel this much members, as it was able to in all of the other versions without stutter. Maybe the EVE staff actually made the capacity really high but the so didn't have the proper architecture? That's besides the point though. The game literally had capacity issues during PBE (rarely) and early access (us paid members). They were either ill-prepared even with the early notices they got or just completely cheaping out on these solutions. Once again, the Korean version never had these kinds of issues and it was just as anticipated during it's release there as this was.

Don't recall saying it isn't.

Sorry, but I fail to see how this shows that I have no idea how servers work. Membership does not factor into the architecture of, coding, and what not of server hosting. I xcould get into an argument with you about the point I think you're trying to make but it's meaningless, it means nothing to this problem.

My point clearly went way over your head about it being perfectly acceptable for them to try to make profit out of it, but not when they are making so much profit but also delivering bad service due to either skipping out on spending the extra or just not understanding the solutions. It's obvious you're just mindlessly spouting what you think is right, but I've already gotten this far with your post... so...

>Increase the server sizes makes queue longer
>Increases capacity will somehow make it harder to get in
Yeah, I guess I won't continue with you.

Increasing capacity shortens queue times, but jamming the entire player base onto one or fewer server doesn't and it creates server instability and gives people even more reasons to complain about lag, crashing and disconnections.

You have no idea what you are talking about.

2 minutes ago, Bladez said:

NC needs to listen and take into consideration many of its player's requests or else it will fail.

LOL

"Blizzard needs to listen and take consideration many of its player's requests or else it will fail!"

"Trion needs to listen and take consideration many of its player's requests or else it will fail!"

"Bethesda needs to listen and take consideration many of its player's requests or else it will fail!"

All games still going strong....

Archived